When she strains to not look at you

you sound creepy AF im guessing she didnt look at you as she didnt want you to hang around any longer

what have u got to lose? nothing. go for it. most girls are shy as fuck until u fuck. lmao.

What happens then when you actually get with her. Does all this stop or do you just keep playing games to the end? IS IT NEVERENDING?!

Its not really a game, confidence should be part of your personality even if you have to fake it at first. As for not letting every little thing faze you, it shouldnt to begin with.

The things i mentioned should be added to your personality, not saying throw away who you are. Theres still a way to be yourself and also he confident.

You can do everything right and sometimes people dont click because of differences, so obviously if you dont mesh with a girl because she doesn't dig you as a person then move the fuck on to someone who does.

She was probably thinking who the fuck is this weird guy and why won't he go away.

Lol dont get offended. I say that only bc i used to be the same way. Overanalyzing and trying to decript every little detail. Thats a sign of someone not very good or experienced with women.

You let every little thing faze you, the trick is confidence and to give as little shit as you can about whatever she throws at you. Or at least fake it really well. Fake it till you make it.

This thread has all types of subtleties in it. There are a few people in this thread that get it, and I followed up with them privately.

The only reason I am responding to you is because your response demonstrates a few blind spots due to your arrogance and false pride.

Just some feedback.

she is probably posting on the hot chicks forum right now, telling everyone about the weird experience she had with the scary guy at the store who was obsessed with peppers and kept staring at her.

"I stayed at the peppers hoping he would just leave . . . but then he showed back up."

This thread has all types of subtleties in it. There are a few people in this thread that get it, and I followed up with them privately.

The only reason I am responding to you is because your response demonstrates a few blind spots due to your arrogance and false pride.

Just some feedback.
How would you know who "gets it"? You're so awkward and inexperienced, you can't even read basic body language cues

How would you know who "gets it"? You're so awkward and inexperienced, you can't even read basic body language cues

It's human nature for people to externalize what they feel inwardly.

It makes it very easy to spot insecurities.

<JonesLaugh>

It's human nature for people to externalize what they feel inwardly.

It makes it very easy to spot insecurities.

<JonesLaugh>
Yes, we all know about your insecurities involving women. You wear it like a badge of honor as you develop long, convoluted game plans just to talk to a person buying peppers

<{MingNope}>

What happens then when you actually get with her. Does all this stop or do you just keep playing games to the end? IS IT NEVERENDING?!

After you've been with her for a while you realize everything's gotten stale and boring and therefore you end the relationship and will never have a true long term relationship.

<{katwhu}>

After you've been with her for a while you realize everything's gotten stale and boring and therefore you end the relationship and will never have a true long term relationship.

<{katwhu}>

They call that a "fantasy bond".

A fantasy bond is a type of relationship where the basic tie is based on routines and roles, rather than spontaneous feelings.

The bond in this sense is the illusion of connection. In actuality it is bondage.

Members in a relationship or group subconsciously creates a pact that protects the bond from triggering the other member's separation anxiety; resulting in a loveless, helpless, mechanical relationship where members are too afraid of change to actually improve their situation.

This bond replaces the substance of a loving relationship with the form of being a unit.

Eventually, one or more members experience a spiritual awakening that triggers death anxiety, and decide that the perceived threat of dying without actually living is far scarier than the risk of what might happen if one was to venture out into the world by themselves...therefore breaking the bond, destroying the unit; and in the case of families, creates a vicious cycle of cruelty that is passed down to the next generation.

Over 50% of marriages end in a divorce, and the majority of the remaining marriages maintain the fantasy bond. Apparently, only 3% of marriages are actually happy and successful.

If there is anyone who is interested in receiving material that would help them to avoid this misery, PM me.

Last edited:
Going around to random people in the grocery store and saying only "all the peppers are soft" might make for some interesting reactions. Time for a youtube video...

Just some feedback.

Lol, Y u mad tho?

If the sparks aren't flying all you can do is move on. Sounds like you read the situation correctly so props for that. Alot of guy can't take a hint & will just keep hitting on her until she gets pissed. On to the next one...

what have u got to lose? nothing. go for it. most girls are shy as fuck until u fuck. lmao.

24k0vy.jpg

24k0vy

Back