When she strains to not look at you

Havent read the thread but if shes "straining not to look at you" shes probably not interested?

Here’s the goat grocery store pick up line.....

When you find a hottie picking out cucumbers, you stand next her and also pick out random ones. You wait until she picks one up to inspect it and you smoothly say “mines bigger”

It’s a sure thing

Commenting on something we have in common that we are experiencing in the moment is a lame observation?

Should I have taken a zucchini and said mine is bigger?

When you find a hottie picking out cucumbers, you stand next her and also pick out random ones. You wait until she picks one up to inspect it and you smoothly say “mines bigger”

It’s a sure thing

Keeping that line in the memory bank for next time.

Lol, yes! That is much funnier, it’s a high risk high reward move but if she thinks you’re hot that’s a marriage story right there.. or maybe jail time

It’s a sure thing

I might actually try this. However, I may refer to a baby carrot just so that I don't disappoint.

Baby-Carrot-825x510.jpg

Last edited:
@IIIIIIII @Horse Style

I can confirm that you are both right.

The first girl chose me. She came into my orbit and was hovering close. She didn't try to leave during our exchange, but she didn't look at me either, so I got mixed signals. It showed interest, but also insecurity.

I haven't seen the woman in the OP since, but I have seen another one that is an absolute stunner. I think she is Italian and is probably even more beautiful than the other one. Medium height, yellow eyes, brownish/blondish hair, lightly tanned skin, always wears active wear and she has an hour glass shape.

The problem is the second girl is really shy. Today I said "how are you?" and she froze up, looked away, and hesitated before answering. We locked eyes, but she broke contact first and didn't stick around because she was blocking the grocery lane. It is like she has to summon all of her courage to look me in the eyes. I was hoping to run into her again, but she zipped out of there.

So for girls like that, they are shy, but structured. They usually take a lot more work and patience to make them feel comfortable around you.

You can't sweat them in a public place, because they will reject you; even if they like you. Their anxiety triggers a flighty response.

You have to play it cool so that you are approachable, and she can build up her confidence and attraction for you. That's when you make a move to ask her out.

Also, you don't want to wait too long to make a move, because it may be their day off or something and you may not see them again. It is important not to hesitate when the opportunity presents itself.

I am most likely going to see the second girl again.

"Plant the seed, wait until it grows into a plant, and then you f*ck the plant."

Last edited:
Listen,

If a woman goes out of her way to not make eye contact she isn't interested. Move on to someone else.

Women are MASTERS of avoiding eye contact with men they are not interested in.

The positive side of that is if a woman makes eye contact with you multiple times she undoubtedly is interested and wants you to make an approach.

Listen,

If a woman goes out of her way to not make eye contact she isn't interested. Move on to someone else.

Women are MASTERS of avoiding eye contact with men they are not interested in.

The positive side of that is if a woman makes eye contact with you multiple times she undoubtedly is interested and wants you to make an approach.

What I am talking about is when a woman is trying not to look. There is a difference.

@IIIIIIII @Horse Style

I can confirm that you are both right.

The first girl chose me. She came into my orbit and was hovering close. She didn't try to leave during our exchange, but she didn't look at me either, so I got mixed signals. It showed interest, but also insecurity.

I haven't seen the woman in the OP since, but I have seen another one that is an absolute stunner. I think she is Italian and is probably even more beautiful than the other one. Medium height, yellow eyes, brownish/blondish hair, lightly tanned skin, always wears active wear and she has an hour glass shape.

The problem is the second girl is really shy. Today I said "how are you?" and she froze up, looked away, and hesitated before answering. We locked eyes, but she broke contact first and didn't stick around because she was blocking the grocery lane. It is like she has to summon all of her courage to look me in the eyes. I was hoping to run into her again, but she zipped out of there.

So for girls like that, they are shy, but structured. They usually take a lot more work and patience to make them feel comfortable around you.

You can't sweat them in a public place, because they will reject you; even if they like you. Their anxiety triggers a flighty response.

You have to play it cool so that you are approachable, and she can build up her confidence and attraction for you. That's when you make a to ask her out.

Also, you don't want to wait too long to make a move, because it may be their day off or something and you may not see them again. It is important not to hesitate when the opportunity presents itself.

I am most likely going to see the second girl again.

"Plant the seed, wait until it grows into a plant, and then you f*ck the plant."

Dude naw. These women are now avoiding this store to avoid running into you. I'm telling you this as a bro.

What @Jake the Muss isn't telling us is that he has a grotesque growth on his face and the girl doesn't want to get caught staring

But enough about this thread. Go update the thread about you luring away that ho from your best friend

Dude naw. These women are now avoiding this store to avoid running into you. I'm telling you this as a bro.

Jake is walking around the store constantly following these women. Every time they they look around they see him staring like this, so they try to exit the store asap hoping he doesn't follow.

If you were Fedor she would have asked for YOUR number. Made eye contact like a soldier. But alas.

<Fedor23>

You should probably change your name from jake the muss to jake the puss.

Jake the muss isnt concerned with eye contact. He woulda gone in there,bashed a few people,said "i did it for you babe,didnt like the way those blokes looked at my woman" then he would have initiated order 66 so he and his clones could provide untold amounts of pleasure for her.

I think there's a girl at my gym that might be keen on me. I try to be nice to her but avoid her as much as possible but i think it makes it worse. She's early 20s (I'm 37), fantastic rack, booty and seems nice basically.

When i was single I'd never get any interest from girls, been in a relationship for the last 13 years, basically when I go out I ignore other women because I feel talking to them can only cause me problems. I think acting like this plus a wedding ring piques their interest, women are fucked.

"Anyways, I took that as not having a high level of interest, and carried on with my shopping. I went down the rest of the aisle (checked the meats, picked up different cheeses, wraps), and swung back down the next aisle in the fruit section. I looked over, and she was still looking for an orange pepper."

Dude if it takes her like 15 minutes to pick an orange pepper out of a bin of orange peppers that's a hard fucking pass. How's she going to make actual decisions in life? It probably takes her like 3 hours to get dressed in the morning. Say hello to being late for every fucking event you ever go to. Nah bro you gotta move on.

Further, what the fuck? Doesn't want yellow, wants an orange pepper? If pepper colors are an issue, imagine other insane shit she'd lose her mind over. Nah fam. Nah.

Back