When she strains to not look at you

I think there's a girl at my gym that might be keen on me. I try to be nice to her but avoid her as much as possible but i think it makes it worse. She's early 20s (I'm 37), fantastic rack, booty and seems nice basically.

When i was single I'd never get any interest from girls, been in a relationship for the last 13 years, basically when I go out I ignore other women because I feel talking to them can only cause me problems. I think acting like this plus a wedding ring piques their interest, women are fucked.
There are two reasons for this

1. When you were in a relationship and not caring about impressing other women in any way, your body language is more comfortable and confident.

Not giving a fuck what other people think gives body language different than when you were single, caring about what the hot broad on the street thinks of you.

2. Women are attracted to men who other women are attracted to and the wedding ring shows them you have a woman who is interested enough in you to marry you.

I think there's a girl at my gym that might be keen on me. I try to be nice to her but avoid her as much as possible but i think it makes it worse. She's early 20s (I'm 37), fantastic rack, booty and seems nice basically.

When i was single I'd never get any interest from girls, been in a relationship for the last 13 years, basically when I go out I ignore other women because I feel talking to them can only cause me problems. I think acting like this plus a wedding ring piques their interest, women are fucked.

Does she stare at you or does she put herself in your vicinity and not look at you? Almost like you can feel her looking at you in her peripheral vision.

Also, @Alphaboy @Vergilius @Legumes for the record, I don't normally pay attention to women just because they are close.

This is different. It's like when you are in a club, and a bunch of women start dancing right in front of you and "accidentally" bump into you.

This is like a subtle choosing sign.

Anybody experience this?

I experienced this yesterday. I was in the grocery store, and saw this stunning woman. Long dark hair, medium height, tight waist with T&A ratio that could be in the New Sherdog Thick Girls Thread V1: Está Gruesa! thread. Just my type.

I was over by the bell peppers, and she walked up right next to me as I was tying up my bag. I put my peppers in my cart that was nearby, and went back to spark up a conversation. I started off with saying how all the peppers seemed soft, and she agreed.

I started looking through the peppers with her to find the right one. I was saying how the best ones were at the bottom since they try and put the older ones on top. I found one and offered it, but it was a yellow pepper and she wanted an orange one. We were totally up in each other's space, seemed to be comfortable, and had a seamless rapport, but the weird thing was that she never made eye contact.

Anyways, I took that as not having a high level of interest, and carried on with my shopping. I went down the rest of the aisle (checked the meats, picked up different cheeses, wraps), and swung back down the next aisle in the fruit section. I looked over, and she was still looking for an orange pepper.

So, anyways, I work my way through the fruit section and she comes down the aisle. First time I had a look at her face. She was beautiful. I was hoping she would make eye contact so I could ask her if she found the right one, but she didn't. In fact, I could feel her straining not to look.

{<huh}

What's up with that? I think she was single, because she had a basket and didn't have any problems being next to me. She wasn't turned off, at least I didn't sense that.

Help me to understand this, because I might see her again, and I want to get to know her.

I’m not good at reading social cues.

So I used to just say hi to every attractive girl I see. If they weren’t interested they wouldn’t reply or they would find an excuse not to talk to me

Does she stare at you or does she put herself in your vicinity and not look at you? Almost like you can feel her looking at you in her peripheral vision.

Also, @Alphaboy @Vergilius @Legumes for the record, I don't normally pay attention to women just because they are close.

This is different. It's like when you are in a club, and a bunch of women start dancing right in front of you and "accidentally" bump into you.

You are correct. They do subtle shit to get you to approach them, girls rarely approach men aggressively.

Eye contact is also another way they choose. Of course you can close with a girl who isnt exactly oggling you, but when she's avoiding eye contact (like in your case) it's definitely a "no".

You are correct. They do subtle shit to get you to approach them, girls rarely approach men aggressively.

Eye contact is also another way they choose. Of course you can close with a girl who isnt exactly oggling you, but when she's avoiding eye contact (like in your case) it's definitely a "no".

Nah man, I figured it out!!!

It's because they are shy and probably inexperienced with dating, but because they are hot, I couldn’t put a finger on the dissonance between what I was sensing and what I was observing.

I updated my OP and go into more detail. It’s like stumbling across the holy grail.

@USA!USA! @Medulla Omoplata @YellowBanenoo @sissypunch @cooks1 @Renard @Pugilistic @Jayzer193 @ScriptReadsMe @dittohead84 @Kraysla @LukeSkyrocker @IIIIIIII @OvaryHugger @Johnson @MusterX @Oblivian @FacePunch @Kanuck99 @Ippy @SmilinDesperado @Horse Style @nostradumbass @GordoBarraBJJ @AGGAMEMNON66 @HIMBOB @Kardashians @HomerThompson @Rhood @biscuitsbrah @Jack Reacheround @KONG-D'SNT-TAP @Phlog @Davem10 @mushishi @Brother Numsi @CerebralKnievel @jgarner @Bob Gray @ithinktheymad @Eyepokesftw @closequarters @DataBreach @Fugazi @VivaRevolution @breadfighter

I'm going to feel really bad for you when you come to find out they just aren't interested in you.

We'll be here for you, bro.

I'm going to feel really bad for you when you come to find out they just aren't interested in you.

We'll be here for you, bro.

They should be though. If you got with this type of woman, every guy would be scratching their heads wondering how you pulled her, and she would probably be so loyal that no one else measures up. Like @panamaican wife hot.

In fact, maybe he could confirm this?

No It's because you are ugly and come across as a creepy individual.

Even shy girls will give indicators of interest. Proximity is one of them. As for everything with women you read context and you look for multiple indicators not just one.

Fuckin taggin me. Thought you ended up bangin her. Disappoint

It’s just a ridiculously lame observation. Creepy ass and dumb thing to say to anyone, hot girl or no
But what if the peppers, were infact soft? Then it would have been a truthful observation.

I understand TS. I notice girls checking me out all the time.

Probably because they've never seen a guy so short
<DCrying>

I do notice her looking at me and she always seems to find a reason to choose equipment near me. Worst is she's skipped a few times in front of my exercise bike, i just can't look at the sight before me. She has struck up a conversation with me a few times, I'm probably a bit standoffish to be honest, because I think she's hot basically, I talk a lot more to some of the other girls who aren't hot.

Back