When the two most jacked dudes in the UFC met

images

Insecure manlet with shitty tats is hilarious.

haha triggered. compare the number of titles then think again who is the better fighter skill wise.

In your argument, Floyd / Hulk Hogan / Holy Holm and a list as long as my arm, are better fighters because they have more belts.
If we're talking only MMA, so be it, he has an extra belt won compared to other champions.
So he's a better fighter than every other champion in UFC history? That is your claim?

Again, I'm a proud Conor fan.

I'm also super into reality.

I have to believe that Conor isn't a complete toolbag and is just trying to be funny sometimes. Romero lools like he has a good 40-50lbs on him and he's flexing. He has to know he's dwarfed standing next to Romero. He has to.
Conor has always been VERY insecure about his size

Conor is too long, too big and that left hand is too powerful. {<jordan}{<jordan}

Romero may be convicted of murder if that fight happened, not because Romero is more skilled but because he is 40lbs heavier. I think skill-wise Conor is the better fighter though.

Conor's standup is decent (not great). Wouldn't say his standup is better than Yoel's.

However, Yoel's wrestling vs Conor's is night & day.

It's criminal to even imagine those 2 fighting.

If that picture of Brock and Overeem doesn't make you want to take steroids then you're not a man.

Love it...every time I see Shogun with that "not impressed" smirk it makes my heart happy.

Shogun tapped to Chael several days later. Maybe he should have been focusing on other things.

How about prime Mark Kerr vs Daniel Bobish? Lol

Back