When the UFC lets Joe Rogan go to Bellator they're in trouble

Goldie and Joe will make Bellator lit.

The ratings will get better and it will become a legit competitor to the UFC. They already pay more, and that's why Joe will go. And lots of the top fighters as well. He will work less and get paid more.

Bellator has the talent

Look at the next Card

Rory vs Moose (P4P level fight)
Wand vs Silva (ATG battle)
Lima vs Andrey (top level WWs)
Pico vs Higo(18-4, this guy is legit, Pico is the best prospect in MMA)

If you don't watch that card, you aren't an MMA fan. They just need someone like Joe to let the world know.
Silva vs Jackson you dumb fuck. Silva is wanderlei's last name

Hes not gonna go to Bellator. Hes been pretty vocal the last few years about not wanting to do it much longer.

Id love it if he did though. I know everyone shits on Goldie but i do miss hearin him and Joe callin fights together

latest

Don't know that show :)

there's not a chance rogan would ever go to bellator. he just calls ufc fights for fun. I doubt he'd have any interest calling less meaningful fights at a B level promotion for more money. I don't think he'd be eager to go to Thackerville Oklahoma or Mohegan Sun

Nah. Joe Rogan is rich and he loves the mma scene which happens to be the UFC.

Commentators don't make or break an organization, they add to the value or detriment of it. We've seen a decline in the UFC because of the accumulation of losing so many things, but Rogan leaving will not break it, some people will be happy and some won't.

Joe makes tens of millions a year from his podcast.

Many people don't realize how much JRE pulls down, its enormous.

There is zero chance he's going to Bellator, but a reasonable chance he focuses on retiring from the UFC in the next year or two.

The ratings will get better and it will become a legit competitor to the UFC. They already pay more, and that's why Joe will go. And lots of the top fighters as well. He will work less and get paid more.

Bellator has the talent

Look at the next Card

If you don't watch that card, you aren't an MMA fan. They just need someone like Joe to let the world know.

Yeah, losing Rogan is what is gonna put Bellator on top.
GTFO, with your f*cking trolling.
wasteland.

I expect Joe would retire before he would leave the UFC. Currently he has a hell of a sweet deal, only works on selected US shows, no international travel, big pay etc.

It would be very hard for Bellator to even come close to matching what the UFC pays him. Not to mention, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a back room expectation of signed UFC fighters to be on his podcasts whether they want to or not.

images

Joe will never go to Bellator

He will retire soon though
Im guessing UFC will give him some sort of "retirement" package to prevent him from possibly getting huge one off paydays with bellator.

Bellator has the talent

Look at the next Card

They've got a deep enough talent pool for one or two PPV worthy cards per year. But, I still watch them. Fights maybe don't have the name recognition of UFC, but they're still good

Rogan is making a fortune with his podcast.

I think he is almost finished with MMA commentating.

Im guessing UFC will give him some sort of "retirement" package to prevent him from possibly getting huge one off paydays with bellator.

Joe makes way more money from not commentating than he does from commentating. He's basically just doing it for fun at some point

He won't go to Bellator, when he retires (and it's coming soon, look at how much he's cut back his schedule) he will be gone for good

He has a top 5 podcast in the country. He tours the nation to sold out audiences doing his "comedy." He has serious bank and owns companies. He's getting older, hates WME, and will retire within the next year and continue doing what hes doing. He will not reduce himself to Bellator, he doesnt need the money, it will never happen. It is a stupid half-baked suggestion.

Rogan loves calling fights for the UFC, Bellator could offer him double what he makes now and I doubt he even considers it.

Joe would only join Bellator if they start to have fights on a football field instead of a cage.

Wand vs. Silva?

But yeah it’s big if both Goldie and Rogan got moved. UFC will have to get Mauro and/or Bas to make it up.

Back