When Till beats Woodley

Homervanderjaz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Where will you rate him on the all time list and would you pick him to beat GSP?

Till in the goat picture ?
<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}> <{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

Also if he beats tyquill he is getting melted by colby

With one title fight victory???
<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

43308e2a951dec24236ae8d7ff284718.gif

<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

I’d probably rate him at about “nowhere” on that list

*When Till beats Woodley in a jogging contest to see who swings more air punches......

Where will you rate him on the all time list and would you pick him to beat GSP?

I will not rate him anywhere on the all time list and no I would not pick him against GSP.

He needs to merk the Colby, Usman etc then go for Bobert Knuckles then we’ll see

Letting Till fight for the title is a stupid decision by the UFC. You cannot have a champion that is clearly too big and struggles making weight.

He said he's not going to stay at 170 much longer so I don't think he'll have enough time to make a case for goat even if he does win. If he wins a belt at 185 then he's in the discussion for sure though.

Back