When was the last time you had mac and cheese?

last time you had any version of macaroni with cheese?

• I'm eating it right now!

• Within the last half hour

• Last 4 hours

• Today

• Yesterday

• Last 3-4 days

• This week

• Last week

• This month

• Last month

• Last 6 months

• Last year

• 2 years ago

• 3 years ago

• 4 years ago

• 5 years ago

• 10+ years ago

• 25+ years ago

• 50+ years ago

• never

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Very important research

Last week I went to Capital Grill for a steak and got a side of Mac and cheese with it.

Good stuff.

4XQyrhpeQb-6.png

Maybe back in January. Been craving it lately but sticking to my diet :hmph

Two weeks ago today. I usually have it once a week.

Do you guys have cheese in UK/Germany?

We got cheese out the ass bro. Macaroni too. Don't think anyone ever thought of combining the two though

We got cheese out the ass bro. Macaroni too. Don't think anyone ever thought of combining the two though

It's hella easy to make and godlike.

I had some jerk chicken Mac and cheese from this baller fucking Mac and cheese place last week. Smoked Gouda and everything topped with cilantro roasted corn and a house made crema.

Every Monday they have lobster Mac and cheese that is to fucking die for.

A lot of people love lobster mac n cheese but I don't think those two things belong together.

So I always ask for it without the lobster.

Making some for supper actually. Adding some garlic/jerk(@AgonyandIrony ) beef and mushrooms. Also a couple of chopped green onions for color.topping that shit with crushed soup crackers,then baked. Possibly some sirachi shrimp fried up alongside it.

Making some for supper actually. Adding some garlic/jerk(@AgonyandIrony ) beef and mushrooms. Also a couple of chopped green onions for color.topping that shit with crushed soup crackers,then baked. Possibly some sirachi shrimp fried up alongside it.

Solid choices. Texturally you should really slow cook that beef in the jerk, maybe thin with some stock or water and add the Sriracha, bit of tomato paste unless you're wanting to add fresh tomatoes to, it works to brighten a dish that's generally muddy on the palate.

I have a "I spent my money on booze and coke and I just spent fourty in gas to do a show out of state I made fifty dollars for and now I only have four dollars left" recipe.

Velveeta queso Blanco shells and cheese, an onion and a poblano (roast poblano, saute onion) and chorizo.

Smoke the weed you blew your money on.
eat a whole pan of Mac and cheese.
watch Bojack horseman.
Drink whiskey.
Drunk call your ex.
Make aggressive Facebook post.
Delete Facebook post five minutes later.
Eat cold Mac and cheese.

Pretty much a perfect cheap meal.

Back