When was the last time you had mac and cheese?

last time you had any version of macaroni with cheese?

• I'm eating it right now!

• Within the last half hour

• Last 4 hours

• Today

• Yesterday

• Last 3-4 days

• This week

• Last week

• This month

• Last month

• Last 6 months

• Last year

• 2 years ago

• 3 years ago

• 4 years ago

• 5 years ago

• 10+ years ago

• 25+ years ago

• 50+ years ago

• never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Funny this thread came up. Just made ground turkey, mac and cheese, and veggies

Solid choices. Texturally you should really slow cook that beef in the jerk, maybe thin with some stock or water and add the Sriracha, bit of tomato paste unless you're wanting to add fresh tomatoes to, it works to brighten a dish that's generally muddy on the palate.

I have a "I spent my money on booze and coke and I just spent fourty in gas to do a show out of state I made fifty dollars for and now I only have four dollars left" recipe.

Velveeta queso Blanco shells and cheese, an onion and a poblano (roast poblano, saute onion) and chorizo.

Smoke the weed you blew your money on.
eat a whole pan of Mac and cheese.
watch Bojack horseman.
Drink whiskey.
Drunk call your ex.
Make aggressive Facebook post.
Delete Facebook post five minutes later.
Eat cold Mac and cheese.

Pretty much a perfect cheap meal.
lol, such as life...One of these days I gotta pick your brain on a basic pizza dough recipe
Aye on the beef. Left over slow cooked roast(smoker), from bbq/cookout yesterday. Good call on the fresh tomatoes, I got some nice ones from this season perfect for that!

lol, such as life...One of these days I gotta pick your brain on a basic pizza dough recipe
Aye on the beef. Left over slow cooked roast(smoker), from bbq/cookout yesterday. Good call on the fresh tomatoes, I got some nice ones from this season perfect for that!

Hmmm Pizza Today generally has a good recipe up. Just gotta keep an eye on your salt and make sure you're temping the fuck out of your water.

Oh shit shred that beef and make sure you top the Mac and cheese and don't mix it. Shredded meats tend to break down quicker and lose their texture in thicker sauces.

To be honest, I have only eaten it once. I found it to be very bland. Almost no flavor. Although I will admit the person who made it for me could fuck up a peanut butter sandwich. So maybe it wasnt done right. I have been meaning to try it again sometime. There's boxes in my cupboard someone left here.

Edit: I was referring specifically to Kraft dinner. I did have a mac an cheese at a restaurant once. It was made with a blend of 3 fancy cheeses. I did not like it.

To be honest, I have only eaten it once. I found it to be very bland. Almost no flavor. Although I will admit the person who made it for me could fuck up a peanut butter sandwich. So maybe it wasnt done right. I have been meaning to try it again sometime. There's boxes in my cupboard someone left here.

Edit: I was referring specifically to Kraft dinner. I did have a mac an cheese at a restaurant once. It was made with a blend of 3 fancy cheeses. I did not like it.

I don't know why but this reads like something a serial killer would write.

Had the happy hour mac and cheese at a bar down my street last week.

Blogg+044.jpg.cf.jpg

Didn't liked this version.

my niece is eating mac & cheese right next to me.

Very interesting, I picked last week, so did most everyone else..Hmm Interdasting..Kraft needs this info..

I don't remember maybe I was too drunk to remember

i cant remember, i know i had mac n cheese when i went to america in 2015, but not sure if ive had it since than.

but i am aware i need more mac and cheese in my life.

Mac & Cheese is the best. I try to make sure I get some Mac & cheese in me at least once a month.

I try to eat it at least once a week. Mac and cheese is fuckin' delicious.

Yesterday at lunch but some assholes interrupted my lunch break so, it was cold when I finally got to eat it a half hour later.

OK, this seems like a trick question. I babysat my sister's kids this weekend, so I got them mac and cheese and a chicken for dinner and ate some, but the time before that was like 15 years ago.

Back