When was the last time you spend money on new game?

Does new mean buying it upon release?

If so then last three games I bought new were Doom, Dark Souls 3 and Mass Effect Andromeda.

Only Doom was really worth it in hindsight.

Does new mean buying it upon release?

If so then last three games I bought new were Doom, Dark Souls 3 and Mass Effect Andromeda.

Only Doom was really worth it in hindsight.
The only thing I’m remotely interested in besides the new doom is the new rage they have been talking about.

And cyberpunk if that ever comes out.

South Park Fractured Butt Hole.

Its been tempting but I never pay full retail for new games. I have enough retro and things on my back list to play thru until the prices drop. Only reason I've already gone thru SpiderMan was because it came with my PS4

In the last month, on pc I've gotten Prey, Yakuza 0 and Gears of War 4.

Dragon Quest XI :(

I picked up Monster Hunter almost 2 months ago and haven't played it more than 30 minutes total. I still want God of War and Dragon Quest XI, I'm going to buy Red Dead 2. But when will I play any of them is the question? I might have to give up modding, lol.
Have no time for those games, how u gonna find time for rdr 2 lmao.

I haven't paid full price ($60) for a game in a long time. It might have been GTA 5. The older I get the easier it has become to just wait for games to go on sale. Going to pick RDR2 tonight tho

It's a must play lmao, try find whatever time you can for it, even if you put a hour into it a day or even 30 mins.

It's a must play.
I'm going to play today. Wife is taking the boy to swimming class so I've got at least 1.5 hours.

My real video game issue is that I can't play something that I don't want my 4.5 y.o. to wander in and see.

I'm going to play today. Wife is taking the boy to swimming class so I've got at least 1.5 hours.

My real video game issue is that I can't play something that I don't want my 4.5 y.o. to wander in and see.
You don't want him to see you riding on a horse and uhhh shooting ketchup at bad guys?

I bought Jenga recently for drinking games, you mark down take a shot, or two shots or other player takes a shot on random blocks

PS I couldn't afford Jenga so I bought something called "Tall Wooden Tower"

But I marked on them with a Sharpie ... but it wasn't a Sharpie it was something called "Discount Black Line Maker"

You don't want him to see you riding on a horse and uhhh shooting ketchup at bad guys?
I immediately "Ketchup, that's brilliant," then I thought about my child going into the kitchen so he can do what dad's doing. Divorce shortly followed.

I bought Jenga recently for drinking games, you mark down take a shot, or two shots or other player takes a shot on random blocks

PS I couldn't afford Jenga so I bought something called "Tall Wooden Tower"

But I marked on them with a Sharpie ... but it wasn't a Sharpie it was something called "Discount Black Line Maker"
Nothing makes you feel poorer than buying knockoff children's toys and board games. They're the exact same but they reek of struggle.

I immediately "Ketchup, that's brilliant," then I thought about my child going into the kitchen so he can do what dad's doing. Divorce shortly followed.
{<jordan}

Tell the wife it's a history lesson.

Back