When will be Verhoeven vs Hari 2?

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Do you know something about that? And who will win?

29. September, Glory 59 Amsterdam. My guess.

Or maybe there's something different there :p

Or maybe there's something different there :p

it would be just to obvious.

I somehow feel like Glory will put on something along the lines of Rico vs Overeem / Bonjasky / some other UFC heavyweight / Anthony Joshua.

liverkick is also giving me mixed signals.

Hold up y'all post on Twitter shouldn't you have all the answers?

it would be just to obvious.

I somehow feel like Glory will put on something along the lines of Rico vs Overeem / Bonjasky / some other UFC heavyweight / Anthony Joshua.

You can remove Anthony Joshua. There's no chance he would fight Kickboxing, let alone for a promotion like Glory. If that fight were to happen it would have to be Rico making the transition to Boxing and even then the chance of him fighting Joshua without any prior boxing fights is very unlikely.

You can remove Anthony Joshua. There's no chance he would fight Kickboxing, let alone for a promotion like Glory. If that fight were to happen it would have to be Rico making the transition to Boxing and even then the chance of him fighting Joshua without any prior boxing fights is very unlikely.

was a joke. :p

Glory needs to book a rematch, their promotion is dying.

I mean, we all accepted that Glory ain't reaching the heights of K1 in the 90's but they going 6 years strong now already and just announced this.

think they are doing alright.

Glory needs to book a rematch, their promotion is dying.

Glory is a long way from how dire the situation was after Last Man Standing, when they tried to break onto the US market. I remember al those events in the Midwest at obscure venues with maybe 500 people attending. I thought Glory was at the brink of collapsing then. Glory deserves some props for turning things around and giving us some real good cards.

Back