When will U.S.A realize liberals have dismantled the military - left weak, helpless

Now that Trump's military promises seem to be as questionable as all his other promises, will he at least make pillow fights legal again? #MPFLA

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/03/trump-military-defense-buildup-201962

Trump's military buildup still a mirage

"The math just isn't there," one top general says as lawmakers and military leaders fret that competing agendas are undermining promises of a Reagan-like defense buildup.

President Donald Trump came into office pledging the largest defense spending spree since the administration of Ronald Reagan — assuring the troops that they would see "beautiful new planes and beautiful new equipment."

But that vision remains little more than a mirage, top Pentagon officials, lawmakers and defense industry executives lamented during a gathering this weekend at Reagan's presidential library — undermined by congressional gridlock on spending priorities and a tax overhaul expected to add more than a trillion dollars to the national debt.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/365172-trump-faces-hurdles-to-military-build-up

Trump faces hurdles to military build-up

http://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-military-buildup-is-based-on-faulty-claims-2017-3

Trump's military buildup is based on faulty claims

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...y-buildup-hits-bump-in-congress-idUSKBN1DU2LS

Trump's call for military buildup hits bump in Congress

https://www.economist.com/news/unit...mp-has-talked-big-about-his-military-build-up

Donald Trump has talked big about his military build up
It is not going to happen

Last edited:
American Military bans pillow fights! (link).

America just banned pillow fights at West Point Military academy because too many liberalized youths were being injured by fluffy pillows. And thanks to the gays, many of the pillows had paisley pillow cases! When will we realize that Muslims are pointier than pillows?!?! When they're taking our women?

Also, where's Iman Barlow? When I agreed to be his understudy I didn't think he was actually going to get donkey punched into a coma (or whatever happened to him).
Fuck the military, half their budget should go to schools instead

Oh please. I fucking hate when people like you say that shit. I served as a Marine Corps grunt under Obama. Our military is at its strongest ever right now. Obama can have a Marine Corps Expeditionary Unit anywhere on the planet in a days time. We can put precision missiles anywhere on the surface of the planet. Our military is top tier regardless of the president.

This.......

The great lie that "Our Military is a Disaster" pissed me off to no end. Fuck you asshole that say that and know NOTHING about what you speak.

This.......

The great lie that "Our Military is a Disaster" pissed me off to no end. Fuck you asshole that say that and know NOTHING about what you speak.

Exactly. We have hands down the greatest military to ever set foot in the surface of this Earth. From regular ground forces to Delta/DEVGRU, our warfighters are top tier, and our logistical support of top notch.

Russian military just finally moved away from using rags instead of socks a few years back. Their jets in Syria that got shot down for crossing into Turkey a few years ago were shot down because the pilots were using standard over the counter GPS and they were out running its ability to track the jet.

That's our #1 competition. It's a serious threat, sure, but we're way ahead of them. It's why they don't really fuck with us anymore unless it's right by their own borders.

We definitely have issues and waste in the military but that's a problem with any organization that large.

I assume WWIII will be fought in cyberspace, not a battle field.

1001011101010001010101010 > pew pew pew

This relates to the psychology of a soldier. If we allow the regressive left to turn the military into a bunch of limp-wristed, high heel wearing sissies who cry over women, trannies and homosexuals, then all the money in the world will not help the USA win a war.

1297310820764_original-1.jpg
Devout Pessimist has been dialed in since atleast 2015

America just banned pillow fights at West Point Military academy because too many liberalized youths were being injured by fluffy pillows. And thanks to the gays, many of the pillows had paisley pillow cases! When will we realize that Muslims are pointier than pillows?!?! When they're taking our women?

Also, where's Iman Barlow? When I agreed to be his understudy I didn't think he was actually going to get donkey punched into a coma (or whatever happened to him).
The military can’t protect the US from the real threat.

West Point is not the military. Leave the commentating to people that actually served and know what they're talking about.

This relates to the psychology of a soldier. If we allow the regressive left to turn the military into a bunch of limp-wristed, high heel wearing sissies who cry over women, trannies and homosexuals, then all the money in the world will not help the USA win a war.

1297310820764_original-1.jpg
Sounds like someone that knows nothing about the people that serve. But please, continue with your Google Image research.

Pillow fights, or rolled up sleeping mat fights?

Because the rolled up sleeping mat fights were pretty brutal.

It was really just a grown man clubbing you with his arm, with 2 inches of foam wrapped around it.

Crazy to think back to what kids, our military is, in retrospect. Bunch of 19 and 20 year old kids. Forgot about the floor raids in training with the sleeping mats though. Good times.

Last edited:
700 billion on military....

i dont think the u.s. military is weakening..

Back