When will U.S.A realize liberals have dismantled the military - left weak, helpless

Also, where's Iman Barlow? When I agreed to be his understudy I didn't think he was actually going to get donkey punched into a coma (or whatever happened to him).

Pretty sure what happened is:

He got banned
Came back with his backup account
But somehow the mods saw through his unbelievably clever disguise and banned MrBarlow, too.

fnoNjd3.gif

He he

Did GLENROD leave the thread out of sheer embarrassment.

No, I got a few good conversations going out of this thread actually. As I shamed you into typing like an adult, you should try reading like one too

This has to be a troll thread.

Glenrod is like Candyman. If you say something positive about Obama he shows up.

:icon_lol: Gold though i think Glennrod would object to being compared to a scary black man. Actually keeping doing it.

This explains a lot.

Yeah, it explains how I paid for my engineering degree, and why I'm so well informed on matters regarding our military's capabilities.

What you're trying to infer is that I blindly listen to the government because I served in the military, which couldn't be futher from the truth. Just because I believe in things like evidence and proof, doesn't make me a blind follower. I just don't make up dipshit wild theories and assume hundreds of people are lying for a secret government when reasonable theories with evidence are available.

You need to do some more research because you have shit information.

Yeah, it explains how I paid for my engineering degree, and why I'm so well informed on matters regarding our military's capabilities.

What you're trying to infer is that I blindly listen to the government because I served in the military, which couldn't be futher from the truth. Just because I believe in things like evidence and proof, doesn't make me a blind follower. I just don't make up dipshit wild theories and assume hundreds of people are lying for a secret government when reasonable theories with evidence are available.

You need to do some more research because you have shit information.

Wow, yet another predictable straw man. Almost like you're an automaton brainwashed in bootcamp.

Wow, yet another predictable straw man. Almost like you're an automaton brainwashed in bootcamp.

How is this a strawman?

You're, as usual, making incorrect assumptions because you think you're so fucking smart when you're not. I swear you hide behind that line anytime you're faced with comments that threaten your belief system.

How is this a strawman?

You're, as usual, making incorrect assumptions because you think you're so fucking smart when you're not. I swear you hide behind that line anytime you're faced with comments that threaten your belief system.

You accused me as usual of making up and or following wild theories. I have yet to do that. You're either too stupid or too jaded to differentiate between my stance and those of what you like to call "CT'ers"

You have to love a bunch of cooters on the Internet complaining about the emasculation of the military over the banning of pillow fights.

Pillow fights.

You know, the things teenage girls are known to do at sleepovers?

You guys are idiots. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

The irony

They banned them at West Point after 30 cadets suffered injuries anywhere from concussions to broken noses and split lips. So where did you pull the slumber party analogy from?

And I love it how people sitting on their couches are going to talk about how our military is weak and has been emasculated. Go enlist if you think so. Other than that you ought to just tell them thanks.

I'm not particularly pro war or pro military. Although I don't have any issues with the soldiers. And I can't imagine being stuck overseas for years, all but forgotten, and reading stupid comments like this online.

And even if it was a pillow fight in the traditional sense because they were bored sitting on a pile of sand for 18 months, some people need to grow up. What do you think would happen, that we'd get invaded as the military failed to be at their posts because a massive dick sucking orgy broke out because of a pillow fight? lol. Lemme guess, you could teach the military how to be real men? I'm sure they're fine junior.

I fully expected this to be an Iman Barlow thread from the subject. "Liberals" plus a "have you stopped fucking your mother yet" way of phrasing the subject as a question. Good job, JD.

The irony

They banned them at West Point after 30 cadets suffered injuries anywhere from concussions to broken noses and split lips. So where did you pull the slumber party analogy from?

And I love it how people sitting on their couches are going to talk about how our military is weak and has been emasculated. Go enlist if you think so. Other than that you ought to just tell them thanks.

I'm not particularly pro war or pro military. Although I don't have any issues with the soldiers. And I can't imagine being stuck overseas for years, all but forgotten, and reading stupid comments like this online.

And even if it was a pillow fight in the traditional sense because they were bored sitting on a pile of sand for 18 months, some people need to grow up. What do you think would happen, that we'd get invaded as the military failed to be at their posts because a massive dick sucking orgy broke out because of a pillow fight? lol. Lemme guess, you could teach the military how to be real men? I'm sure they're fine junior.

Unfortunately that's life, some people just suck. The grass is always greener on the other side.

i_hug_that_feel.png

It's absolutely hilarious that Obama is seen as some sort of weak leader, unwilling to get dirty and use force when necessary, when he's the president who resided over the most comprehensive bombing campaign of all time.

Who do you think authorizes all of those drone strikes?

Another thread which shows the right wingers are lunatics. I think republicans live their entire lives in fear. Fear of Muslims, fear of atheists, fear of a smaller military, fear of gays, fear of immigrants, fear of getting their guns taken. I'm starting to get concerned for you people. It must be tough to live life that way

It's absolutely hilarious that Obama is seen as some sort of weak leader, unwilling to get dirty and use force when necessary, when he's the president who resided over the most comprehensive bombing campaign of all time.

Who do you think authorizes all of those drone strikes?

Not to mention the countless lives that have been saved by not going into Syria and not going into Iraq.

Not to mention the countless lives that have been saved by not going into Syria and not going into Iraq.

B-b-but look at those "mom jeans" that he wears! Ronald Reagan would have never single handedly ended Communism forever if he wore jeans like that!

Back