When You Catch a Woman Checking You Out

I've been meaning to compliment you on the P4P name and reference to a GOAT movie for a while. Now seems like as good a time as ever.

I present to you a mighty set of bouncers for your enjoyment @Brother Numsi

giphy.gif

...and i decided to throw in a tasty ass as well.

giphy.gif

@Brother Numsi P4P

giphy.gif

Some guys get chicks approaching them or openly flirting... I never really got that, but I did get the girl staring at me from actoss the room shit a lot.

If any guy knows what I'm talking about, when they do this in a very assertive, intense manner and do NOT look away.

tumblr_ngb0l3QqOC1qgcra2o1_500.gif

I used to pretend not to notice but peek every once in a while to see if she was. If she was cute maybe I'd smile back.

That was back in the day. Nowadays, I'm out with my wife 90% of the time, so no chicks eye grope me anymore except for rare occasions where they just dgaf.

I know this is Sherdog, where every swinging dick is at least 6'2, has 4 percent body fat, and has 24/7 unlimited trim on speed dial. But I mean, have you ever caught a girl sizing you up by surprise?

I remember in my history class a few years ago, I was talking to the class about an assigned reading over the weekend. I had a little back a forth with my history teacher that made everybody laugh towards the end. As I go to sit down, it was this one blonde chick in the front row who I had seen before obviously but we never really spoke to each other. We made eye contact as I passed her and she kind of had a little smile on her face. Then her eyes dropped down right to my crotch and she continues looking as I walk by still smiling. Took me by complete surprise because she seemed like such a shy chick who had no interest in me at all. But the eyes don't lie.

Another time, I was out with my roommate, his girl, and her co-workers at this Irish bar. My roommate was talking to a guy who worked security there and the rest of us were outside drinking and talking. My roommate's girlfriend was standing a few feet away from me while I was sitting down and looking at something. I turned my head to look at her for a second and she was staring right at me. Now, me and her were pretty good friends and would sometimes make faces at each other and what not. I turned away for a sec and then turned back to her and she was still giving me the same look. It was one of those looks you get when you make eye contact with a girl at a party or bar when you guys are both feeling each other. But I wasn't entirely sure what her motives were, so I asked her to give me a kiss and she did it without even hesitating. I knew I was in trouble. LOL

You should try to talk to the hot blonde... If you want.

There is 1 thing every girl is born being an expert at and it's this... Avoiding eye contact from a guy she isn't interested in. If she makes eye contact multiple times or holds it she is open to you. Girls aren't like guys where they'll have a stare off in an aggressive way.

Smile. If she smiles back, say hi. If she says hi and still maintains eye contact ask her how she’s doing? If she says good, you? That means she might either be somewhat interested in you, or a prostitute. Happy trails.

Not sure I would call making eyes at someone across the room "checking out", that's more showing open interest.

In terms of showing checking out the most realistic female on TV is I'd say...

F2LfIfm.jpg

There generally a bit sneaker at it than we are though IMHO.

Not sure I would call making eyes at someone across the room "checking out", that's more showing open interest.

In terms of showing checking out the most realistic female on TV is I'd say...

F2LfIfm.jpg

There generally a bit sneaker at it than we are though IMHO.
I always thought "checking out" and "showing interest" were synonymous. At least guys I know use the terms interchangeably.

I guess it's flattering when it happens. I kind of get weirded out when I look up and discover someone staring at me sometimes, though.

I move slightly to the side, let her see my computer screen and my sherdog LIKE count.

giphy.gif

You should try to talk to the hot blonde... If you want.

There is 1 thing every girl is born being an expert at and it's this... Avoiding eye contact from a guy she isn't interested in. If she makes eye contact multiple times or holds it she is open to you. Girls aren't like guys where they'll have a stare off in an aggressive way.

Time has passed with blondie. Besides, I wasn't really that into her. I mean she was cute but I wasn't going to chase her. Like I said, it just kind of surprised me that she was staring at my junk like, "yeah, I could hit that." LOL

But your right about that eye contact with women. My roommate's girl (same one I mentioned in the first post) was getting hit on by this one dude as she was at the bar getting some drinks. He was spitting mad game to her and she just stared right ahead not making eye contact at all.

This man is making some good points.

How long does this last? "This hot girl checked me out like 3 years. Couldve banged but didn't"
You don’t buy it? I buy it in fact I find it super believable .

Teacher is droning on about the Roman Empire. A bold student raises his hand.

Brother Numisi: Roman Empire more like blow man empire.. because homosexual relationships did not carry the same taboos as current day. [imitates Borat voice] My wife!.

Numisis best friend who resembles a young Luke Wilson looking to learn the ways of the street. He has to stand on his tippy toes to high five t he 6’10, shredded, and Gracie gear adorned Numisi.

The teacher calls Numisi tot he front of the class and presents him with a bullwhip a personal trophy from his younger grave robbing days.
Triumphant and on his way back to his seat he notices a Boise dime checking his package which is quite clear through his hyabusa board shorts.
Boise dime is breathless from catching the outline of what must be gentlemens 12 incher with above average helmet to shaft ratio lacking lilt.

Football player in the back of the class: NERRDS!!!

When that happens to me, I take at least 20 selfies because I know I look good at that moment.

I only go to tranny bars, so yes, all the time.

The cashier at Target today told me she liked my vibe.

True story, bros.

Thirsty UFC weigh in girl. Gif

Time has passed with blondie. Besides, I wasn't really that into her. I mean she was cute but I wasn't going to chase her. Like I said, it just kind of surprised me that she was staring at my junk like, "yeah, I could hit that." LOL

But your right about that eye contact with women. My roommate's girl (same one I mentioned in the first post) was getting hit on by this one dude as she was at the bar getting some drinks. He was spitting mad game to her and she just stared right ahead not making eye contact at all.

See what I mean? On another note, I don't get why dudes can't take a hint.

See what I mean? On another note, I don't get why dudes can't take a hint.

For real. I won't even talk to a woman unless she gives me some type of eye contact. I think some dudes buy into that whole 'she's playing hard to get thing.' There's a difference between a woman 'teasing' you and ignoring your entire existence.

Back