When You Catch a Woman Checking You Out

Thought I did the other week, was in the city in my suit for a meeting, bird legit looked me up and down. Felt pretty good, did the Ric Flair strut and everything, looked in the mirror 5 mins later and my fly was down, 99% sure that’s what she was looking at!

4 billion women. If only 0.01% find you attractive it's still 4 million women who want you to **** you silly!

5k in my town.

5000 * 0.0001 = 0.5 Women who are willing to **** me silly.

I get girls hit on me all the time. Like when im buying goods the cashier will ask "is that all" or getting gas, they'll ask what number pump. I could go on.

tenor.gif

Yeah lols women always getting caught checking us sherbrahs out so obvious because you make eye contact and they always have this face
images

They're not checking me out more as guaging the aim for the pepper spray.

Yeah lols women always getting caught checking us sherbrahs out so obvious because you make eye contact and they always have this face
images

I actually had a chick do this to me once. It was that look followed by rolling her eyes and walking off laughing.

It wasn't even like I was giving her the eyes or anything either I was just walking by and looked over when she walked directly in front of me.

I actually had a chick do this to me once. It was that look followed by rolling her eyes and walking off laughing.

It wasn't even like I was giving her the eyes or anything either I was just walking by and looked over when she walked directly in front of me.
Brah sometimes its those 4-6's doing that that are super wounded from being passed over so they are defensive and any time they even think someone is checking them out they do this.

Either she's blind, slow, or has extremely low standards if shes checking me out

I can’t even tell if some broad is checking me. It doesn’t really matter as I’m married but even if I wasn’t I still wouldn’t even know if someone is just being friendly or flirty.

I'm kinda annoyed as a year or so ago, when I was a little leaner a nice enough Spanishy looking broad blatantly checked me out while running. Not a little shy look away, but a total obviously up and down type one.
No ones looked at me like this since :oops:

I just whip it out and say “Is this something you might be interested in?”

Ah yes the old sneak peek.

It's always the same look too. They want to be caught peeking.

TerribleHelpfulGarpike-small.gif

To be honest I don't think these women are ball gazers. There's an expectation of women not to be slattern's so that look down south is them being demure.

Unless that woman happens to be a man.

When I was traveling in the US, I'd notice some black woman checking me out.
I was hiking around Runyon Canyon one day and saw a hot black chick with a guy pass by me a couple times and the chick kept looking at me and smiling.
<NewGina>

When I was traveling in the US, I'd notice some black woman checking me out.
I was hiking around Runyon Canyon one day and saw a hot black chick with a guy pass by me a couple times and the chick kept looking at me and smiling.
<NewGina>
I've noticed that as well. For some reason college aged black chicks are dying for the hideous mess I call myself.

When you meet your gaze with hers and she looks away and down, that’s a tall tell sign she’s into you; especially if you catch her doing this more than once.

I've noticed that as well. For some reason college aged black chicks are dying for the hideous mess I call myself.

My Badoo account is tied to Chicago and I got like 3000 black girls who're all interested in me. And like 95% of them I'd bang no questions asked

Shame I live like 5000 miles away from Chicago. I think there are like 2 black people where I live, and both of them are dudes. And neither of them are on Grindr.

Back