When you eat a sub type sandwich what side do you usually position the open side?

which side

• Total voters
I dismantle it and eat each component separately.

young-man-eating-freshly-made-sub-meat-feast-san-15576064.jpg
This guy obviously enjoys being in this position.

For me, it's open left.

That left handed fellow...

He's "eating" something else in his mind.

@Clippy this is the end of me. a mod admin just told me how terrible i am and i just want to cry because i give my heart and soul to this forum. i cant post what the admin said about me because that is against the rules but i just want to sherdog.

What about straight in? How is that not an option?

That’s weird that most people out the open side to the right. Most people are also right handed. I’m left handed and I position the open side to the right as well. I would be interested to know if the few people who position it to the left are left handed.

Neither. I eat it typewriter style with the open side facing me.

For me I like to hold the open side to the right of my mouth, I feel like my right hand has more confidence in holding it closed and together

Only time I do a left open side sandwich eating is if I have to eat it in reverse after determining this will provide the most meaty finale. Nothing worse than that list bite just being bread - I always try to divvy it out to achieve the best happy ending

Here's some diagrams

This guy is performing the classic left side open to mouth

young-man-eating-freshly-made-sub-meat-feast-san-15576064.jpg

This next one is preparing to do right side of open mouth, you'll notice how much more happy and optimistic he is

joyful-guy-having-a-sandwich-picture-id643654532

I'm a sociopath so I bite it in the middle

Depends on which side where your less fuct up premolars and molars are located.

Never really gave it any thought. I'll let ya know tomorrow

Back