When you MUST win a Darwin Award

so now a young black sutdent walking down your neighbourhood is assault?

If you're stupid enough to fight a person that you know has a gun and you don't have a gun, then it benefits the entire WORLD when you get snuffed out. That's before we even get into violent pieces of shit being worthless, inherently, and all the gains that are attained (but unrealized) when they die. I get that you think you're tough, but you're just a fucking moron if you run around assaulting people. Don't get mad that your death is a net gain for the rest of us.

You do realize that a large portion of these assaults are intoxicated college kids and others with mental health issues. As a healthy 30 year old white man, I know better than to fight with a police officer. In fact, the last time I was put in handcuffs for punching some guy who was picking on my small friend the cop ordered me on the ground and I had my hands behind my back before he could even get to that part. I'm going to fight you in court, not on the street. So I'll do whatever causes the least amount of stress for anyone.

But I've also seen drunk people at the bar fight with cops. Do they all really deserve to die for being drunk and stupid?

Does a schizophrenic person having an episode deserve to just die for fighting a cop?

Or what about a real criminal, like a shoplifter fighting with a cop with no interest in seriously hurting the officer trying to escape getting arrested?

The problem is you don't know if it's some asshole who probably deserves a bullet or a mentally ill person who needs help. So there needs to be some grey area and other countries just like ours have shown that police can work with leniency and softer tactics without all of them dying.

Police in the UK deal with all of these same situations without resorting to lethal force. American police could learn a thing or two from that. I'm all for police being able to defend their lives in the line of duty, but since they are civilians they should be held to higher standards than regular citizens.

So I guess trayvon shouldve just kept his black ass at home and starved that fateful night? Going out to pick up food was the WRONG DECISION. IF you DONT want to die or WORSE get PROFILED AND STALKED then just sit HOME and STARVE. Makes sense massa, I'll know betta nexa time

Eye roll...

Zimmermann didn't even know his ethnicity for sure. Give the hyperbole a rest. Its pathetic.

Btw, you're "profiling" police; including black ones, with your laughable bullshit.

Police target criminals. Inner cities have a grossly disproportionate amount of black crime with mostly black victims. But... Hey, fuck the victims so we don't offend a bunch of emotionally overwrought dullards, huh ?

1. To be clear, is it your belief that most, or all, courts "thoroughly search" everyone entering?
2. Are you aware that smart guns (with biometric-reading triggers/parts) are not deemed reliable yet? This means that most cops don't carry them yet and we have zero reason to believe this officer did.

Ala Dredd ?

Eye roll...

Zimmermann didn't even know his ethnicity for sure. Give the hyperbole a rest. Its pathetic.

Btw, you're "profiling" police; including black ones, with your laughable bullshit.

Police target criminals. Inner cities have a grossly disproportionate amount of black crime with most black victims. But... Hey, fuck the victims so we don't offend a bunch of emotionally overwrought dullards, huh ?
Could you be n e more neo Nazi dawg? Nah I don' think so

You do realize that a large portion of these assaults are intoxicated college kids and others with mental health issues. As a healthy 30 year old white man, I know better than to fight with a police officer. In fact, the last time I was put in handcuffs for punching some guy who was picking on my small friend the cop ordered me on the ground and I had my hands behind my back before he could even get to that part. I'm going to fight you in court, not on the street. So I'll do whatever causes the least amount of stress for anyone.

But I've also seen drunk people at the bar fight with cops. Do they all really deserve to die for being drunk and stupid?

Does a schizophrenic person having an episode deserve to just die for fighting a cop?

Or what about a real criminal, like a shoplifter fighting with a cop with no interest in seriously hurting the officer trying to escape getting arrested?

Police in the UK deal with all of these same situations without resorting to lethal force. American police could learn a thing or two from that. I'm all for police being able to defend their lives in the line of duty, but since they are civilians they should be held to higher standards than regular citizens.

You seem to want impossible and unreasonable standards. And comparing Britain to America is just laughable.

this post reeks of white privilege. Congratulations on your good dealings with police, when the police stop a person of color (POC) they shoot first and ask questions later.

Room temp iq detected.
main-qimg-e9d1eb2ce10b0654be6531bb50a492fd

Could you be n e more neo Nazi dawg? Nah I don' think so
hes actually trying to convince us that he knows what the murderer was THINKING on that night, what a joke.

Eye roll...

Police target criminals. Inner cities have a grossly disproportionate amount of black crime with mostly black victims. But... Hey, fuck the victims so we don't offend a bunch of emotionally overwrought dullards, huh ?
Oh, so now you were there with George "Adolph" Zimmerman and know what he was thinking? You probably can relate to him, because you are also a racist who wants to oppress people of color (POC).

You seem to want impossible and unreasonable standards. And comparing Britain to America is just laughable.

Having police kill less people who don't need to die is an Impossible standard? There's no difference in an unarmed American fighting with an American cop and a British citizen fighting with a British cop.

this post reeks of white privilege. Congratulations on your good dealings with police, when the police stop a person of color (POC) they shoot first and ask questions later.

Weak troll.

If your stupidity was remotely true we'd have hundreds of thousands...nay... Millions of dead blacks a year.

Oh, so now you were there with George "Adolph" Zimmerman and know what he was thinking? You probably can relate to him, because you are also a racist who wants to oppress people of color (POC).

Durrrrrr... Per the 911 tapes

Having police kill less people who don't need to die is an Impossible standard? There's no difference in an unarmed American fighting with an American cop and a British citizen fighting with a British cop.

Except British cops aren't armed ? C'mon kid. You're not this dim.

Plenty much anyone who willingly complies with officers in a prompt and deliberate manner will have decent interactions with the police.

The situation with blacks being more likely to have aggressive police tactics used on them is more complicated than "cops just roll up and start shooting black men"

The problem is you don't know if it's some asshole who probably deserves a bullet or a mentally ill person who needs help. So there needs to be some grey area and other countries just like ours have shown that police can work with leniency and softer tactics without all of them dying.

My mistake, your argument is air tight. I simply forgot that the UK has 101 guns per 100 people (not 6.2 per 100 people). I thought that was the United States.

Back