When you MUST win a Darwin Award

Except British cops aren't armed ? C'mon kid. You're not this dim.

Having a weapon doesn't change things. If you have that in a proper holster, it's not going anywhere unless someone deliberately tries to grab it and almost all police assaults aren't offensive in nature. They are people trying to get away. How many of these 1 in 60 assaults are suspects grabbing for weapons? How many used less lethal options like mace and tasers first? Not many?

My mistake, your argument is air tight. I simply forgot that the UK has 101 guns per 100 people (not 6.2 per 100 people). I thought that was the United States.

Yeah all those guns that unarmed people have right?

Not at all, crybaby. Seems blacks just love slaughtering each other though, eh ?
We'll see how confident and cocky you are when that hate speech enabling orange dotard is out of office and the progressives take back control of this country. We'll see if you still gonna be feelin like its ok to be posting all this racist bs. Prob gon be back to cryin bout Mexicans taken ur landscapin job lmao

Having a weapon doesn't change things. If you have that in a proper holster, it's not going anywhere unless someone deliberately tries to grab it and almost all police assaults aren't offensive in nature. They are people trying to get away. How many of these 1 in 60 assaults are suspects grabbing for weapons? How many used less lethal options like mace and tasers first? Not many?

You're really not comparing like for like. Dozens of US cops get shot every year. The last cops in the UK who were killed in a shooting was in 2012.

We'll see how confident and cocky you are when that hate speech enabling orange dotard is out of office and the progressives take back control of this country. We'll see if you still gonna be feelin like its ok to be posting all this racist bs. Prob gon be back to cryin bout Mexicans taken ur landscapin job lmao

Officers have been disarmed and killed with their own weapon enough times that the SCOTUS deemed it reasonable to use deadly force in those types of situations. Hence police not being charged for shooting unarmed suspects on those exact scenarios.

Seriously... You can't grasp that ? You're not dumb. I've seen you post intelligently.

Nice grammar. Illiterate douchebag.

In 2014 660 people were killed by unarmed people.

660. Now add a weapon to the mix should the suspect gain control while fighting a cop.

How can you rationally argue that ?

In 2014 660 people were killed by unarmed people.

660. Now add a weapon to the mix should the suspect gain control while fighting a cop.

How can you rationally argue that ?
Who tf are u even arguing wit? Are u always so angry? No wonder people of color (poc) and allies want to tear down the patriarchy. U are full of toxic masculinity and venom.

Who tf are u even arguing wit? Are u always so angry? No wonder people of color (poc) and allies want to tear down the patriarchy. U are full of toxic masculinity and venom.

Bravo. Got me, kid. Obvious troll job.

Any and every interaction with police can be fatal. As time goes by the likelihood appears to be increasing.

You're really not comparing like for like. Dozens of US cops get shot every year. The last cops in the UK who were killed in a shooting was in 2012.

According to the FBI, 24 out of 509 felonious killings were officers killed with their own weapon. That's the last decade from 2007 to 2016.

Do you know how many assaults in 2016 occurred? 57,180. So there was a 0.04% chance of an officer having their own gun used on them. An average of 2.4 each year, the last 4 out of 5 years only 1.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2016/officers-feloniously-killed/tables/table-19.xls

Officers have been disarmed and killed with their own weapon enough times that the SCOTUS deemed it reasonable to use deadly force in those types of situations. Hence police not being charged for shooting unarmed suspects on those exact scenarios.

Seriously... You can't grasp that ? You're not dumb. I've seen you post intelligently.

See above. I'm intelligent enough to look at the FBI numbers and see that it's not that big of a problem to justify killing 1 in 60 people.

According to the FBI, 24 out of 509 felonious killings were officers killed with their own weapon. That's the last decade from 2007 to 2016.

Do you know how many assaults in 2016 occurred? 57,180. So there was a 0.04% chance of an officer having their own gun used on them. An average of 2.4 each year, the last 4 out of 5 years only 1.

See above. I'm intelligent enough to look at the FBI numbers and see that it's not that big of a problem to justify killing 1 in 60 people.

Well... Judges and juries seem to disagree.

I think you'd sing a different time were you the one armed and someone was assaulting you.

Again. For perspective. 660 people were killed by unarmed people in 2014.

How many cases do you need before you set a precedent ? Its perfectly reasonable to assume when someone is fighting a cop or assaulting one that they'd use their weapon against them should they overcome that officer.

I think you'd sing a different time were you the one armed and someone was assaulting you.

How many cases do you need before you set a precedent ? Its perfectly reasonable to assume when someone is fighting a cop or assaulting one that they'd use their weapon against them should they overcome that officer.

Isn't one police officer killed by their own weapon one too many ?

Their capacity and what they're doing on behalf of us/citizenry is why they're granted the latitude.

I think it's been shown time and time again that police often put themselves into these situations unnecessarily due to poor training.

Isn't one police officer killed by their own weapon one too many ?

Their capacity and what they're doing on behalf of us/citizenry is why they're granted the latitude.

Isn't one civilian who doesn't deserve to die one too many? Police sign up willingly to do the job. You don't volunteer to be born in America.

I think it's been shown time and time again that police often put themselves into these situations unnecessarily due to poor training.

Isn't one civilian who doesn't deserve to die one too many? Police sign up willingly to do the job. You don't volunteer to be born in America.

Of course it is. But again you're wanting the total onus on police. Unrealistic.

Poor training is certainly an issue. Training costs money and far too many dept are poorly operated and not funded well enough. So, what do you propose ? Tax increase ? More unrealistic standards ?

I'm starting to sense a bias. Perhaps you're too entrenched to find a middle ground. Oh well.

Of course it is. But again you're wanting the total onus on police. Unrealistic.

Poor training is certainly an issue. Training costs money and far too many dept are poorly operated and not funded well enough. So, what do you propose ? Tax increase ? More unrealistic standards ?

I'm starting to sense a bias. Perhaps you're too entrenched to find a middle ground. Oh well.

I think police finding a little restraint in their use of force is a pretty good middle ground don't you think?

I also think not providing them with proper less lethal tools and training is fucking insane. You can't ask them to do something and not give them what they need to accomplish them. If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail even nuts, bolts and screws, especially if your told over and over that every single nail wants to secretly murder you the second you stop paying attention when it's really not as big of a problem as people are taught.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...killed-police-courthouse-180119073825276.html

You fight with a cop, preferably getting the upper hand in the hand-to-hand segment of the fight (knocking the cop to the ground, in this specific case). When are we going to stop having sympathy and outrage over thugs dying? The fact that violent pieces of garbage have been taken out of society is a net gain, not something to complain about.

Where the riots at?

He was white so no one cares.

Back