When you roll over your earphones with your computer chair

Computer chair? Earphones? Who has a specific chair for using the computer? Who has special phones for their ears? Sounds like white privilege to me.

Did I tell you about the time one of the buds fell off and rolled away forever and I had no buds on standby

the worst feeling in the world like driving down a hill too fast
I've had it happen, it's like getting the call that your child was abducted and tortured.

Computer chair? Earphones? Who has a specific chair for using the computer? Who has special phones for their ears? Sounds like white privilege to me.
White? Why we gotta be white?
I'm not a movie screen. I'm not trying to appropriate an installation consisting of a surface and a support structure used for displaying a projected image for the view of an audience.

I recall maybe something about biting a tranny hooker?
I miss that guy

That guy was oozing with sleeze

The force of 1,000 car salesman

Hate those kind of poeple

Went to look at cars and did the test drive thing and declined after aggressive salesmanship

you know those fucking guys who wear the blazer - man fuck those guys

Got to leave in my old car and my phone is gone - go back inside and he has it and gives me yet another offer

FUCK SAKES GIVE ME MY PHONE YOU KING OF WHORES

That guy was oozing with sleeze

The force of 1,000 car salesman

Hate those kind of poeple

Went to look at cars and did the test drive thing and declined after aggressive salesmanship

you know those fucking guys who wear the blazer - man fuck those guys

Got to leave in my old car and my phone is gone - go back inside and he has it and gives me yet another offer

FUCK SAKES GIVE ME MY PHONE YOU KING OF WHORES
Fuck the what, dude
Fishing your phone so he could have another go at the sale?

Do that and the only thing that'll keep me from yelling at you is a better price than you're gonna give me

Fuck the what, dude
Fishing your phone so he could have another go at the sale?

Do that and the only thing that'll keep me from yelling at you is a better price than you're gonna give me

Man I can't tell you how much I hated that guy

Just fuck

Fuckin Herb Tarlek for real

fe2508b940a8dbe1a9c5633133e8becf.jpeg

Did I tell you about the time one of the buds fell off and rolled away forever and I had no buds on standby

the worst feeling in the world like driving down a hill too fast
How on earth did you survive that? Hang in there bud. Pun intended.

That chair was hungry I never did get my lace back

You can't ammend a lace either you got to start over with that shit :(:(:(

One time my sneaker lace got rolled up into a desk chair wheel and I fell down :(
Start wearing a helmet on your chair. Better be safe than sorry.

Back