When you want to double down on being an idiot:

Saki is like Hunt,he is amazing inside the ring,but you have to ignore what he speaks or what he writes on social media

Saki is like Hunt,he is amazing inside the ring,but you have to ignore what he speaks or what he writes on social media
He better hope he's better than Hunt in ring, if he's going to win the title in 1 year. Honestly, if he ends up having half as good an MMA career as Hunt, I'll be surprised.

He better hope he's better than Hunt in ring, if he's going to win the title in 1 year. Honestly, if he ends up having half as good an MMA career as Hunt, I'll be surprised.
me too

he trains with some wrestlers in recent years but his takedown defense is not going to be improved enough to face the best wrestlers of the division

if he comes in a good shape,he haves a stand up better than everyone including jon jones,but of course that people are going to take him down soon as the fight starts

I'm hyped for Saki in MMA but like most of these cases I set my expectations very low and prepair for the worst. The worst obviously being Saki gets tagged or doesn't finish someone on the feet and we will have this forum flooded with UFCers talking about how "K-1 level striking is fake news"...

Gokhan is right, Floyd is gonna get ko'd. Floyd is stuck in the archaic belief system that is 'boxing', SBG and Conor will disrupt boxing. It's similar to when Wanchalong lost to Tenshin. Floyd will be 49-2 come 2018 after he gets beaten down by Artem.

Back