Where are all the Conor haters who said...

tatsuke

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...that Conor would never fight Khabib, or that Conor would never fight again in the UFC?

<FookIsThatGuy>

I've been on vacation for a bit, so maybe I missed the thread where they all admitted how stupid that was.

Edit: My first thread was so good, I made it twice. Shit software.

...that Conor would never fight Khabib, or that Conor would never fight again in the UFC?

<FookIsThatGuy>

I've been on vacation for a bit, so maybe I missed the thread where they all admitted how stupid that was.

He still has time to leave the ship.

Khabibernator will smash him

he's got legal debts to pay... he'll come back and take an ass whooping and disappear again.

Let's wait and see if he actually makes it to the cage.

Only Conor ball lickers could take some kind of victory in the fact he's actually going to fight for the first time in 2 years. School children

Last edited:
I said it, multiple times, even a day before the announcement. Here's me eating crow. I was wrong. Props to Conor, I honestly didn't think he had it in him.

That said, there's two months left until the fight, so let's all please not jinx it!

Only Conor ball lockers could take some kind of victory in the fact he's actually going to fight for the first time in 2 years. School children

Lol backtracking already?

Only Conor ball lockers could take some kind of victory in the fact he's actually going to fight for the first time in 2 years. School children

Not to mention all the participation trophies he'll get if (when) Khabib pulls out

Let's wait and see if he actually makes it to the cage.
Unlike Khabib and Tony, Conor always makes it to the cage. He was just taking his well deserved time off after earning a fortune in the Mayweather fight.

The only reason he is back is because of the legal issues from the bus incident. He is playing ball so Dana and co don't try to take him for all his worth from that incident.

I mean, right after the incident, sherdoggers were saying Conor has to come back now because he won't have any money after the lawsuits.

The only reason he is back is because of the legal issues from the bus incident. He is playing ball so Dana and co don't try to take him for all his worth from that incident.

I mean, right after the incident, sherdoggers were saying Conor has to come back now because he won't have any money after the lawsuits.

ROFL. If you are over 12 I'd be very surprised.

He still has time to leave the ship.

Khabibernator will smash him

And these Tools think Conor's left is more powerful than Barboza's kick of death? Ha!
tenor.gif

Unlike Khabib and Tony, Conor always makes it to the cage. He was just taking his well deserved time off after earning a fortune in the Mayweather fight.
Conor has a recent history of legal issues and an alleged drug problem. He has already been pulled from one fight (UFC 200) because he couldn't check his ego, so it's not hard to see how he couldn't make it.

As far as well deserved time off: Fuck off with that nonsense. He's a fighter and he should fight. He's entitled to the exact same amount of time off as any other fighter.

Are we counting the bus attack as a fight? I must have been in a coma when Conor fought Khabib.

Whats up with time going by so fast? Two years since he fight Prettyboy? So that was in 2016? I feel weird.

Back