Where Can i bet on MMA from France?

SouthSide971

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I Would like to bet on MMA but i dont know where,i googled and the only thing i found IS a shady website named betfirst i dont know if its legit or not.
In before french joke

French joke

Edit: damn you

You can't. I've been searching for it for a decade now, you can't. :(

Envoies-moi $200 et je vais parier pour toi!

French money isn’t worth anything you have to use dollars

giphy.gif

You can't. I've been searching for it for a decade now, you can't. :(
How is that possible,that suck so bad

Well if its French your guaranteed to be cheated.

Betclic lets you bet on pétanque and the NFL, but no MMA. WTF

lL5ffgD.png

I Would like to bet on MMA but i dont know where,i googled and the only thing i found IS a shady website named betfirst i dont know if its legit or not.
In before french joke

MMA is illegal in France

qPBRQ2D.gif

@SouthSide971 You simply can't, as it is illegal. Tried years ago on betclic, unibet etc. it's not possible (I'm French too).

I was betting on my friend's account who lived in London.

MMA is illegal in France

qPBRQ2D.gif

The authorities seemed more accepting, and then they went right back against MMA. Several gyms, including the parent gym of where I train BJJ, were told to erase any mention of MMA from their facade, even though training MMA isn't illegal. It's okay to call it pancrace, grappling fight or whatever is close to the idea, but no MMA. This is so stupid.

The authorities seemed more accepting, and then they went right back against MMA. Several gyms, including the parent gym of where I train BJJ, were told to erase any mention of MMA from their facade, even though training MMA isn't illegal. It's okay to call it pancrace, grappling fight or whatever is close to the idea, but no MMA. This is so stupid.

giphy.gif

DmbxJ3L.gif

Juste hier je demande à mon médecin un certificat d'aptitude au compétition de grappling fight.il à rigolé pendant une minute complète c'était tres gênant :'(

Juste hier je demande à mon médecin un certificat d'aptitude au compétition de grappling fight.il à rigolé pendant une minute complète c'était tres gênant :'(

Just tell them you're a big fan of Teddy Riner and want to take up Judo

Back