Where can I watch K-1 Zagreb? (and K-1 WGP 2013 DISCUSSION THREAD)

I expekted bigger joy of the Croats indoor! Why didn"t you go the Croats from this forum? Congratulations.

I wonder what"s next for him, retirement or some Glory legendary fights. Maybe again in Croatia against LeBanner?

Miller should have won the first fight.

But Mirko won the other two legit.

Not to make excuses but most K-1 wins are tainted in some way. Overeem beat a dead Peter that was finished from his war with Semmy and fought a Saki that fought him with a broken arm. Hunt won it even though he was eliminated before the Grand Prix. Remi won milking that Hari DQ... and so on.

This!

But after all is said and done, a champ is a champ

Miller should have won the first fight.

But Mirko won the other two legit.

Not to make excuses but most K-1 wins are tainted in some way. Overeem beat a dead Peter that was finished from his war with Semmy and fought a Saki that fought him with a broken arm. Hunt won it even though he was eliminated before the Grand Prix. Remi won milking that Hari DQ... and so on.

This GP had way more cloak and dagger than those. You could have mentioned Hoost's last GP win.

I know he lost the first one, but I couldn't watch the second fight of Cro Cop, did he win correctly or was another controversial decision?

Thanks!

They need to let the K-1 name rest in peace. This was a disgrace.

Rutz was attending but the Asians don"t want to sell the K-1 brand to Europe, even though Glory is registered now in Singapore.

I know he lost the first one, but I couldn't watch the second fight of Cro Cop, did he won correctly or was another controversial decision?

Thanks!
The last two fights he had after the first one were legitimate victories

I know he lost the first one, but I couldn't watch the second fight of Cro Cop, did he won correctly or was another controversial decision?

Thanks!

Against Zhuravlev it was correctly but Pavel didn"t fight too well. Mirko has some luck but you need some at this age. You saw Aerts in the 2010 final, he was done gassing.

I heard Badr broke his leg but I wonder how he broke his leg if that is even the injury. Mirko won the GP but a part of me feels its a tainted victory. At least his Pride Openweight GP victory was legitimate.

I hope he retires from Kickboxing now and possibly does a 2-3 more MMA fights and calls it a day. He has nothing left to prove in his career

People are still bitchin about that owgp win (smaller opponent etc). Haters gonna hate i guess

Back