Where can I watch K-1 Zagreb? (and K-1 WGP 2013 DISCUSSION THREAD)

congrats! now retire, and ride off into the sunset as an mma and kickboxing champion

FRANKIE 総統;80874507 said:
This GP had way more cloak and dagger than those. You could have mentioned Hoost's last GP win.

To Ernesto's credit, he broke Sefo and took Le Banner's soul.

Still fishy, though. Wasn't Leko the reserve of that tourney?

People are still bitchin about that owgp win (smaller opponent etc). Haters gonna hate i guess
Yeah I always laugh at them. Hello its a fucking OPENWEIGHT Grand Prix. Oh well let them hate all they want. Probably die hard Wanderlei Silva fans

Its great that he landed the LHK and that became a deciding factor in the win. It really immortalizes his stature.

To Ernesto's credit, he broke Sefo and took Le Banner's soul.

Still fishy, though. Wasn't Leko the reserve of that tourney?

A bunch of people turned up injured at the end of the 2002 GP, but to his credit, Hoost injured 3 of them.

Its great that he landed the LHK and that became a deciding factor in the win. It really immortalizes his stature.

this, even if he didnt win, it was awesome to see him land that kick!

Mirko.. you cant count this guy out.. never.. pride gp and k1 champion..

i don't even care about the haters now.. :icon_lol:

Gerges fought Lascenko when were both at Chakuriki.

they were not. Laschenko was in Mike`s gym at that time and transfered to Chakuriki after that fight.

I know he lost the first one, but I couldn't watch the second fight of Cro Cop, did he win correctly or was another controversial decision?

Thanks!

He did t lose first one ,what kind of crap is that?
It was bad fight ,but Miller was no better and Cro Cop tactics were to get easy on first fight and stay as fresh as possible ,he even said that in his interview before k1 finals !
Haters will hate
He is 40 years old for fuck sakes and had 3 fights in one night and still hate

It's not hating, it's called being objective. This GP was a disgrace and his win is not legitimate.

I agree, but like I said before, a lot of guys have won the Grand Prix in a lot of ways. Things will happen in this format, that's a given and people should accept it.

Cro Cop shouldn't have won the first fight but he got the home town nod. But he did win the two other fights against far more proven kickboxers than Miller.

Thats still saying something about his skill level that at 38 he beat quality guys in their 20s.

He did t lose first one ,what kind of crap is that?
It was bad fight ,but Miller was no better and Cro Cop tactics were to get easy on first fight and stay as fresh as possible ,he even said that in his interview before k1 finals !
Haters will hate
He is 40 years old for fuck sakes and had 3 fights in one night and still hate

this

Yeah, he is near 40 guys. Who cares if he was allowed fragrant fouls, used ground and pound, had a total robbery against an unknown, the favorite to win left the tournament in dubious fashion and the pool overall was bad.

I have always been a Cro Cop fan, I would not have gone to UFC 128 if he wasn't fighting. I am just not going to pretend to be ecstatic about him winning a bad, rigged tournament just because it has the K-1 name.

Back