Where did Jimi Manuwa get his hype from?

No clue, he’s been exposed for having one of the worst chins ever though.

Couture isnt black bro. He alone had most of sherdog checking out a video where he jerks off.
im glad im not the only one that thought it was weird that other guys were watching and commenting a video of a man jerking off.

Early on he had a lot of hype and actually had himself one fight away from fighting DC at one point. Seems like his striking defense is non existent and gets rocked every fight.
From starching out Corey CANderson and OSP ?

im glad im not the only one that thought it was weird that other guys were watching and commenting a video of a man jerking off.

If he had a micro penis I would for the lolz or if he had a dong that was 20 inches or something crazy like that I would but yeah I'm good on seeing another mans junk.

Crazy how dudes do gay shit without even knowing it's pretty gay.

<Fedor23>

Early on he had a lot of hype and actually had himself one fight away from fighting DC at one point. Seems like his striking defense is non existent and gets rocked every fight.

lhw being weak that how.

To who the queen?

No to her husband...you've made a huge mistake buddeh

images

look at those medals, earnt from kicking butt

He turns 39 next month. He only got into MMA at 30 (and I think only had been training in kickboxing for a couple of years before that). Within two years he was offered a UFC contract (but turned it down). He survived a round with Rumble when nobody else save for Cormier was getting past the first minute (and even he nearly got KTFO in the first ten seconds). He's being fed KO artists nearly every fight lately. And all through his career he's been essentially training part-time.
This.

he was pretty much right there until no time ko'd time. since then he hasnt rebounded

anderson and osp would prob beat him at this point. hes over 40, everything can change overnight at that age. but yea, after volkan he has looked awful.

This thread is lazier than a koala bear on rohypnol, sorry. It's quite easy, he was on a tear, then he got injured multiple times and got old. The hype wasn't unwarranted.

Are you unaware that Couture had a video of him jerking off? Lol

Theres a huge thread somewhere on here. I havent seen it and have no interest in seeing it but literally posters watched it and posted about it lol

I was just sizing him up.

He might be able to beat me to death but I'm winning where it counts.

TST and knocks people out. Also LHW is in a pretty bad state overall.

He's 38 ffs. He had huge potential and raw talent but got in the game too late. His reflexes have been going for a while

Are you unaware that Couture had a video of him jerking off? Lol

Theres a huge thread somewhere on here. I havent seen it and have no interest in seeing it but literally posters watched it and posted about it lol
havent seen it. yeah right

Garbage fighter and nobody within the UK cares about him. But the UFC believe he's loved in the UK just because he's British.

Cba.

Cormier would have beaten him to death, it would just have been another 6 pac guy taking a ass whopping from Cormier. Obviously Cormier could wrestle him to death But I actually think Cormier would drop him hard on the feet, would beat him in the standup.

He's a big black dude from England. Obviously explosive and athletic.

He went 14-0 with 14 KOs to start his career

He has 16 finishes in 17 wins or something ridiculous

It’s only ridiculous because he was literally fighting doormen..
You have no idea how bad the UK scene was in those days

Back