Where do you guys shop at for shirts?

I buy a lot of stuff from American Eagle because I'm also tall and lean and their stuff fits me really well

Yellow Rat Bastard NYC

004399895.JPG

until they closed for literal rats

H&M for some lean cuts and cheap fabric. Banana Republic for better quality fabric.

Are you a fashion guy or do you not care too much about that? If you're into fashion & know your sizes try farfetch.com.

Over the past few years I've bought all my clothes from Gordmans or TJ Max.

th

ct-tj-maxx-thriving-retail-struggles-20160517

I always buy $15-$20 jeans there, and the original retail price is $50-$60.

Shirts for $10-$12, originally for $25-$30.

Sometimes see great deals on the clearance rack for under $10 as well.

Amazon and Winners (I think in America, TJMaxx is the parent company of Winners).

I have an extremely difficult time finding clothes because of my build, but Winners will normally be full of the "off sized" clothes that don't fit regular people, but are likely to fit me. Plus, you save like 60% off of the MSRP.

Amazon actually has a wide assortment of clothes and a free return policy. I find a brand that I know fits, and then I buy several variants of the same shirt.

Shieeet anything good there?

Meh. They have rock bands and musician based designs. Comic book based t shirts. Stuff like that. they cost around $8. Downside is that they're pretty cheap and they shrink after 2 washes.

Basic tees? For good quality, hip cuts not designed to fit your average fatass, and super soft fabric hit up Rhythm. Marine Layer, Alternative apparel. More expensive than H&M but also they don’t look and feel like cheap undershirts. Shop their online sales. No many logos too, which usually looks better IMO.

Lulu lemon 5 year tee fits and feels amazing and is perfect if you’re somewhere you’ll be sweating.

Scotch & soda for more fashionable tees to wear on nights out. I have a velvet shirt from there. Everytime I wear it out at least 5 women come up just to caress it.

Poor people, poor people everywhere.

Back