Where is Johny Hendricks?

relearning how to properly wrap his hand at 72% for his move to flyweight once he stops eating the fries.

Thin hand wraps was funniest shit ever...

thin-hand-wraps-bad-judges-2nd-degree-burns-0-0-24981685.png

He's likely a subject in the UFC Performance Institute's studies on blowing up in weight, crash dieting, and the resulting decline in body composition and performance.

Lol what’s funny is he’s in better shape than 99% of people on this forum and would stomp the floor with anyone here. The hate is real!

Lol what’s funny is he’s in better shape than 99% of people on this forum and would stomp the floor with anyone here. The hate is real!

Right but we don't compare professional fighters to jabronis on the internet, we compare them to their peers.

Johny is a guy with serious diet and overall discipline problems for an athlete with a job at the highest level of MMA. Its had a catastrophic effect on his career and frankly, fighters who repeatedly miss weight deserve to catch heat.

Somewhere telling someone how he got screwed in the GSP fight.

I think it is coupon Day at BK.. Let me check the mail.

Somewhere telling someone how he got screwed in the GSP fight.

LOL Basically. That is his career highlight, that is not really a highlight. I sorta kinda beat GSP. Although not really..

He's in between contracts, likely getting low balled by UFC and trying to get Bellator to beat their offer. Going to be back and forth until he can take the highest pay. Either way, dude needs a resurgence to be valuable. He has shown he doesn't care any more. And is only worth his "ex-champion" price tag only.

Since he isn't in the UFC being tested by USADA anymore, I imagine he is juicing hard again, making his comeback to 170.

Inb4 a million food references...never mind.

Saw him at a buffet line with 3 full plates

Eating food at a buffet but only clearing out 70% of it.

Back