Where is your pride and honor?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor fans, why don’t you admit defeat and move on? Now, you’re using every low tactic just to discredit Khabib’s win to the point that you want him stripped or lost all rounds until the finish or the end disqualified him! Where’s your the Irish pride and honor? Just accept and fight another day!

Coz Conah's got millions of more millions than Khabib.

Dunno bout this thread, it comes across that you are the one butt hurt and sour...
Wheres your pride and honour?

I picked Conor. Khabib won fair and square in a dominant fashion. Can you sleep again?

Khabib won the fight. Whe can't you Conor haters be happy with the result and stop gloating over it. The fight is over. He won. Be happy with that and modest in victory. No need to keep making a threads every day about how Conor lost. Everyone loses in the cage, except Khabib.

Why do you need validation from Conor fans?..We know what happened..

Khabib won the fight. Whe can't you Conor haters be happy with the result and stop gloating over it. The fight is over. He won. Be happy with that and modest in victory. No need to keep making a threads every day about how Conor lost. Everyone loses in the cage, except Khabib.
I stated before that I became a Conor fan because he took the worst matchup stylistically for him!

I stated before that I became a Conor fan because he took the worst matchup stylistically for him!
First people called Conor a chicken because they said he would never fight Khabib. Now that he proved them wrong they clown him for losing. It's like, what happened to people to make them so cynical? Why can't we just appreciate a good cage fight? We all knew it was striker versus grappler and the grappler came out on top. Khabib did better than anyone expected on the feet, but he won it on the ground, just like most of us expected. I hope they fight again. Khabib will talk so much shit before the next fight. Humble my ass.

First people called Conor a chicken because they said he would never fight Khabib. Now that he proved them wrong they clown him for losing. It's like, what happened to people to make them so cynical? Why can't we just appreciate a good cage fight? We all knew it was striker versus grappler and the grappler came out on top. Khabib did better than anyone expected on the feet, but he won it on the ground, just like most of us expected. I hope they fight again. Khabib will talk so much shit before the next fight. Humble my ass.
To be completely honest I hold Conor as a real man for risking everything minus the cheating fouls, but those fouls were cheap! Though honestly I can’t wait to see him fight again

Are you a Khabib fan or do you just love to hate Conor and all his fans?
I just want Justice to be served. Conor lost Fair and square, just accept it and let a Khabib enjoy his stardom

Where’s your the Irish pride and honor? J

The majority of Conor fans aren't Irish so they have no Irish Pride, is Irish honour even a thing?

I wouldn't really waste any time on what most of the one eyed Conor fans think. This fight went the way most people with any sense thought it would but Khabib (probably as a result of the TD threat) looked better on the feet than most expected. Anyone who didn't score the first two rounds 10-9 and 10-8 for Khabib is clueless , Conor did well in the 3rd but normal service was resumed in the 4th. I'd guess a RNC and not a neck crank was the bookies favourite for the stoppage so that was close enough and no real surprise.

Conor was stripped for inactivity (eventually) and if Khabib gets a long ban so will he but it doesn't mean Conor gets the title back there are some other match ups that are almost as bad for him at LW as Khabib is.

There's too much money in Conor vs Khabib 2 though so that does probably happen fairly soon.

I just want Justice to be served. Conor lost Fair and square, just accept it and let a Khabib enjoy his stardom
Haven't read any posts stating Khabib didn't win fair and square. Instead, many are pointing out that Khabib dominated despite Conor's repeated violation of the rules. Who is denying this?

Conor fans, why don’t you admit defeat and move on? Now, you’re using every low tactic just to discredit Khabib’s win to the point that you want him stripped or lost all rounds until the finish or the end disqualified him! Where’s your the Irish pride and honor? Just accept and fight another day!
Why don't move on from Conor being stuck in your head.

Back