Where the hell is my newsletter passcode?

giatinu

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
i signed up for the ufc newsletter to try and get some tickets for October 6th mcgregor vs khabib but haven’t received a single email from the ufc. I already booked hotel and flight. Ufc is gonna cost me the flight money. Way to be a professional business. Anyone else have this problem?

It should be in the post along with your UFC hotdog brander. Be patient.

Ufc have a bunch of meatheads running that portion of the business. Can’t even send out a email.

i signed up for the ufc newsletter to try and get some tickets for October 6th mcgregor vs khabib but haven’t received a single email from the ufc. I already booked hotel and flight. Ufc is gonna cost me the flight money. Way to be a professional business. Anyone else have this problem?

relax.

Twitter's UFC Fight pass account has it there.

Now i gotta find a way to cancel the damn flights. I hope you bald bull looking mofo sees this Dana White and fire whoever supposed to run that crap.

Shut up, just cause your broke and had zero chance to watch a live fight in Vegas. Hahaha

Shut up, just cause your broke and had zero chance to watch a live fight in Vegas. Hahaha

You managed to book flights and a hotel but fucked up on tickets, you don't really have room to brag right now

You may have to go through a reseller site and pay more.

You are going to return the books you bought to read during your flight?

You sometimes get this if you use an indoor arial for your email.

Try using a rooftop arial if you have one, or move your indoor one to a better position like an upstairs window or something.

Its all good. I was able to cancel. Thanks my sherdog brothers and haters. Oh well i’ll save $1000 and watch it on ppv.

It was all a scam to get your email address.

7b4625d7.png

Back