Where to go for stylish yet affordable clothes

I think Banana Republic and Gap are borderline bankrupt b/c they didn't adapt to the times

I think Banana Republic and Gap are borderline bankrupt b/c they didn't adapt to the times
That's true. I just Googled it. Old Navy isn't going anywhere, because it has a good and affordable brand.

Nevermind, I think TS should go Old Navy. If he claims he doesn't have a sense of fashion, he should probably start there. It's affordable. It looks good. He can't go wrong.

Depends. Maybe check out various outlet stores, nordstrom rack, target, etc.. even hipster consignment shops if you don't mind going used. Look for good sales and coupons at different stores. For example I really like Haggar pants for work so I tend to look for good sales before purchasing. I usually set limits of how much I want to spend max on a dress shirt and pants for work. Same with all other types of clothing, shoes, etc. I think it's usually easier to find deals when you know what you're looking for and not in a rush to buy. My wardrobe is pretty filled so I really don't need more clothes anytime soon. In fact I just donated a bunch of clothes.

One thing I do recommend is a ratchet belt. I got one off Amazon for like $20 and I love it. Best investment ever.

Check out Massimo Dutti. Trendy and hip, slick and unique but affordable.

In CND prices, $50 polos, $80 pants, and $75 dres/casual button up shirts.

About 75% of my cas non-gym clothes come from there.

TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack, Ross, etc. H&M has pretty good plain t-shirts.

Me ex used to buy me all kinds of nice cheap clothes from the wish app. The only downfall was that the stuff took forever to ship.

Make an email for online shopping and subscribe to clothing stores and you'll get emailed the deals they have going on.

Dude that guy straight up wrote the most sobber-headed essays on the planet. Not even his canonical work, just random stuff he wrote by candlelight in Scotland in the 1700s. Check those essays out. He even wrote one about how to be a baller and be happy being superficial.

Any particular recommendations?

macys is ok sometimes, sometimes it sucks.

I mostly get shit off eBay. Super cheap. If I go shopping though, TJ Maxx.

If you're a hipster the H&M is the place for you

Perry Ellis has some pretty cool clothes and suits at very affordable prices.

Any particular recommendations?

The Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding is a great piece of philosophical work in terms of impact and clear, cogent articulation. Hume really whittles down his arguments so that they cut right to the heart of major philosophical issues concerning metaphysics and epistemology. He lays the foundation for Kant and everyone else to build upon. But the problem is that the questions he approaches are to this day unresolved. Everyone is essentially still trying to find a satisfactory answer to them. So I suggest his essays, which are just absolutely brilliant and entertaining. If you dig hard enough, you'll be able to find a collection of them online somewhere.

This is what Pinterest was made for. Search for fashion images and you can usually find links where to get the items you like. If nothing else, it's good inspiration to put a look together.
For instance, search "Mens style casual" or "mens style summer" and see what pops up.

Personally I love Banana Republic. I'm slim so their clothes fit me great and also you can fantastic deals on sales and clearance.

This is what Pinterest was made for. Search for fashion images and you can usually find links where to get the items you like. If nothing else, it's good inspiration to put a look together.
For instance, search "Mens style casual" or "mens style summer" and see what pops up.
Hey Higus, what's up? It's me, Sun Tzu from coc. Tell everyone I'm sorry I missed attacks, just the timing thing threw me off. I tried to find the thread in video games sub to apologize, but couldn't find it.

I'm in a clan called awesome girls or something like that now. lol It's cool. I attack 1&2 for 1 stars and no one says anything. haha

Tell everyone I wish them well, and thank Burt for leaving a spot open for me when I get my act together. I'm enjoying awesome girls right now, but hopefully if I get serious, the invitation still stands.

EDIT: Ok, we're called attitude girls hahah

Hey Higus, what's up? It's me, Sun Tzu from coc. Tell everyone I'm sorry I missed attacks, just the timing thing threw me off. I tried to find the thread in video games sub to apologize, but couldn't find it.

I'm in a clan called awesome girls or something like that now. lol It's cool. I attack 1&2 for 1 stars and no one says anything. haha

Tell everyone I wish them well, and thank Burt for leaving a spot open for me when I get my act together. I'm enjoying awesome girls right now, but hopefully if I get serious, the invitation still stands.

EDIT: Ok, we're called attitude girls hahah
Attitude Girls? Did my ex-gf's make a clan or something?
No worries. You can probably come back to the clan if it doesn't work out, I doubt anyone would mind.

Back