Where to train MMA in New York City?

fighthouse is the premier place to train mma, muay thai, and bjj in nyc! they offer classes 6 days a week, as well as private instruction. its on 122 w 27st between 6th nd 7th ave, 2nd floor. come by nd take a look sometime

If you want to train MMA in NYC check out Camp Undefeated

Camp Undefeated

all the info about prices and instructors is in the site.

they train Muay Thai BJJ gi and no gi, MMA and combat sports conditioning.

There is a full MMA cage in the gym.

Members train all disciplines for one fee.

any questions email me [email protected] I'm there every day.

no one mentioned rhino fight team thats were frankie edgar trains

nestor is the owner of ultimate gym and phil is owner of the wat. aziz is owner of sitan. lacosta is the owner of extreme. and maisonet's last name is maisonet. everyone saids nestor is an asshole. he's a little arrogant but he's nowhere near ross of nykk.

With the exception of kru Nurse's place, you all are thuggish. Chill at 5 Points with Kru Steve & kru Simon.:icon_chee

Christian is a great BJJ teacher and I'd recommend him to anyone serious about MMA. I love 5points more for the pure art of Muay Thai.

Hey everyone!

You are all welcome to come try a free class at our gym. We teach Muay Thai, BJJ and MMA. We have a great facility including a full cage.

Kru Aaron "The Ghost" Fisher-Muay Thai/MMA instructor

Mattheus DeOliveira- BJJ Instructor

We also fighting in the up coming Miletich "exhibition fights" September in Long Island.

Come say hi!

Camp Undefeated
15 W 39th st 4th floor
212-302-0402
campundefeated.com

great place , awsome people very hardcore i love it.

I train with Premiere MMA/BJJ. Its the only school i know of in the Upper East Side. Its on 86th street between 2nd and 3rd.

I double up classes to take mma (limited groundwork) and then full-gi jiu jitsu four or five nights a week.

The bjj instructor is Daniel Roupinal- http://www.danielroupinol.com.br http://www.danielroupinol.com.br[/url]

Its a brand new program so the classes are small. None of the students compete but our instructor regularly competes in Grapplers Quest, Mundials, etc.

I definitely recommend you give it a try.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu NYC link

I have been doing mma with them for a little over a year and a half.

I will be there tonight.

great place , awsome people very hardcore i love it.

I dont think he trains there anymore, and also i think he trained at the new jersey one not the new york

I been looking for a few years in NYC and I have done extensive research. I can tell you that there is nothing TOP quality here. The best way is to get together with similarily minded people and train amongst yourselves.

you haven't been looking hard enough. Some of the best MMA schools in the United States are in NYC. MMA always has a foundation discipline such as BJJ or Muay Thai, so you have to start there.

i took a class at ny sanda, like the class but it was mad expensive, now they have marc colmans wrestling coach there if you have the money. but it is too expensive to train in ny

How much is to expensive?

NYC rents are insane. Plus the instructors are trained athletes that need to make a living..

You will find for the low wages they get paid the instructors really care about thier students and bringing you to the next level...

I been looking for a few years in NYC and I have done extensive research. I can tell you that there is nothing TOP quality here. The best way is to get together with similarily minded people and train amongst yourselves.

I tried getting together a few people from Sherdog to form a group. Initially, people showed interest but when I got the place together and sent the people a private message, I got no response.

So, I'll post it again here. As far as the space is concerned, the fighthouse on 27th street charges $12 per person to train there for two hours. They have a ring and mats. If anyone is interested, please post what times are good for you. For me, any weekdays after 6PM work for me. However, I cannot stay at the place past 8PM because I get up early the next day for work.

dude im in!!!!!!

How much is to expensive?

NYC rents are insane. Plus the instructors are trained athletes that need to make a living..

You will find for the low wages they get paid the instructors really care about thier students and bringing you to the next level...

I wanted to do both jujutsu and kickboxing and at ny sanda that is like $200/month for unlimited classes that's too expensive for me

Back