• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Where Was Ilia’s brother in that long break from MMA?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So we heard the news about Alexandre signing and I thought, oh shit fresh young talent on the rise.

Then I’m flabbergasted to descover he’s not only the older brother, but left MMA for almost a decade after some other Russian-ish Spanish dude shadow-realm’d him.

So what’s the deal? George Forman god syndrome? Thought he was so invincible that the first loss sent him to a depression and became a preacher? Or was it a serious injury and he’s only been teaching at the gum while recovering.

1708208258890.png

Its very weird. Ive seen some interview in which he says that he has been active competing on bjj and boxing but obviously It has been nothing serious as theres no records online. I think that loss broke him and It took him time to recover. Ilia fought in cage warriors and bravefc when he was rising and this guy is taking the khabib route to the ufc fighting cans

Back