Where's all the Tyson Fury haters now?

Stop hating one of the GOAT boxers and promoters.

• He DID duck Usyk until the Saudis offered him oil money
  • He hasn't fought Usyk yet
  • He isn't "one of the GOAT boxers" as he only has one top win on his resume and that's Wilder
  • Expected piss poor thread from troll who thought Jake Paul could be a world champ

Aaaand good night.

Well fish eye Frank has just said the fight on the 23rd Dec is unlikely.

Fury’s a laughing stock right now and I personally find it hilarious.

Agreed.

He's always been a laughing stock but you get away with it when you're on top sadly. Apart from a double KO this was the optimal outcome to show gullible Fury fans how much of a twat he is, and that saying he could beat the GOATs of the sport is just laughable.

The search function is broken so i can't prove it, but i've said for years that Fury wouldn't have a chance vs the HWs of years past and people were like "Nah, Fury is too big and too fast"... fuck off, Fury wouldn't even beat 18 year old Mike Tyson.

people were saying the 90's was weak at the time. the 80's were weak but the raw talent was actually quite high, the coke era decimated what could have been a really good era and also ruined many, many fighters in other divisions. Even golden boy Ray Leonard was somewhat of a cokehead and even rumors of the hyperdisciplined Hagler were out there too. Never will understand why people can't tell someone else to go to hell when they are offered some bullshit like that but it's so common in all lifestyles.
No One said the 90s were weak back then you are making this up. The public and media celebrated boxing because even the second rate boxers were so good. Ibeabuchi,Morrison,Foreman comeback ,Holy,Bowe, Mercer, Golota..Moorer.etc. Huge ratings and enthusiasm about it everywhere.

Agreed.

He's always been a laughing stock but you get away with it when you're on top sadly. Apart from a double KO this was the optimal outcome to show gullible Fury fans how much of a twat he is, and that saying he could beat the GOATs of the sport is just laughable.

The search function is broken so i can't prove it, but i've said for years that Fury wouldn't have a chance vs the HWs of years past and people were like "Nah, Fury is too big and too fast"... fuck off, Fury wouldn't even beat 18 year old Mike Tyson.

hes nowhere near proving he’s the best in this era yet. I don’t expect him to ever fight usyk

No One said the 90s were weak back then you are making this up. The public and media celebrated boxing because even the second rate boxers were so good. Ibeabuchi,Morrison,Foreman comeback ,Holy,Bowe, Mercer, Golota..Moorer.etc. Huge ratings and enthusiasm about it everywhere.
they were, but I don't have the sources at hand.

they were, but I don't have the sources at hand.
When you have record ratings, boxing is talked about like only in the 70s and you have the deepest bench of HW boxers in maybe history it really doesn't matter what some people write.

When you have record ratings, boxing is talked about like only in the 70s and you have the deepest bench of HW boxers in maybe history it really doesn't matter what some people write.
You said no one was saying that, they were. It was a good era though.
Even the 80s hws weren't as bad as they were said to be.

Back