Whether you're a McHater Or McHugger we must stand together on August 26

Whether it proves anything or not isn't the point imo. Boxing fans around the world will use the results as ammo against MMA.

WAR Conor, Conor bless

When Floyd steps into a cage, then they can talk. They know this.

We must set aside our differences. This fight more than just an exhibition boxing match between Conor and Mayweather. Its our existence as a sport that is at stake. This is MMA versus boxing. Its the small guys up against the big guys. Us versus them. The fate our sport is in the hands of Conor. He is the hero we need. This is our chance to show the world that we are more than a 3rd tier sport. On August 26th I ask all McHaters and McHuggers to come together.

United we stand, divided we fall.

War Conor.

War UFC.

War MMA.

mac.jpg

I love mma...but lets be real here man...just like there are republicans that realize trump is an absolute idiot we need to eventually look at reality.

I want mcgregor to win, purely because of the utter chaos it will cause

I love chaos

Mayweather winning will have very little impact, conor winning, I can't even imagine the shit storm that will cause.

Boxing writers will literally be jumping off of buildings

If you truly love MMA then you will set aside your hate. Join us. We will give you an amnesty and welcome you into the family of true MMA fans. All will be forgiven. You will be given your freedom and 40 acres and a mule. 72 virgins await you in paradise. All you have to do is bend your knee and declare your allegiance to the GOAT. You can do this!

I hold boxing dear to me as well, but mma is my passion in sports besides football.

I'm a fan of mma and Conor as well, I love that he's willing to go to Floyd's sport and fight the best. Floyd should win obviously, but if he slips...who knows.

We must set aside our differences. This fight more than just an exhibition boxing match between Conor and Mayweather. Its our existence as a sport that is at stake. This is MMA versus boxing. Its the small guys up against the big guys. Us versus them. The fate our sport is in the hands of Conor. He is the hero we need. This is our chance to show the world that we are more than a 3rd tier sport. On August 26th I ask all McHaters and McHuggers to come together.

United we stand, divided we fall.

War Conor.

War UFC.

War MMA.

mac.jpg
This guy understands what's at stake.

The UFC will be destroyed on August 26th.

Statues of Mayweather will be put up on top of the ruins of UFC headquarters in Vegas, plastered in gold and cherished by millions.

You aren't dealing in reality though? How can you be realistic at that point? Your perception doesn't make it true lol

The idea that if Conor loses to Floyd in a boxing match all his fans will instant vanish is an asine premise. You are 100% beings delusional about that lol the fact you think that's perfectly reasonable drives home that point even more
Well actually, I said his casual clueless fans would vanish......if you go back and read my original comments....if Conor loses, all his casual clueless fans will vanish :) lol i'm surprised you're still arguing with me about it...go ahead and deny his fairweather fans would vanish :) last time it was like switching on a light and seeing them scatter like cockroaches. I'm not questioning your status as a fan but he has heaps of clueless fans who have no knowledge of mma and it's irritating

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
Personally, want to see him get outclassed for 5-6 rounds, followed by a tko from repeated knock downs, or just volume punches with no response. The fact that people still see these 2 separate sports as easily cross overable as they do is ridiculous. Neither sides fight styles have ever really crossed over fully long term successfully into the other without major modifications to approach. You can tell the complete difference in style of engagement just by watching it. And this isn't even scratching the surface in the difference of positioning when it comes to fighting in a square ring, over an Octagon cage.

Conors only chance is the miracle left, and he's gotta hope that Mayweather dosen't beat the 10 count with any sort of wits about him. Floyd's ability to clinch, and slow a fight to a near halt is unmatched so even if he knocks him down he's not insuring victory. Or that Floyd has magically slowed down by an insane amount in the last 8-10 months.

I don't give a shit about the guy, but them betting odds though. Let's hope he wins so I can go home happy

Well actually, I said his casual clueless fans would vanish......if you go back and read my original comments....if Conor loses, all his casual clueless fans will vanish :) lol i'm surprised you're still arguing with me about it...go ahead and deny his fairweather fans would vanish :) last time it was like switching on a light and seeing them scatter like cockroaches. I'm not questioning your status as a fan but he has heaps of clueless fans who have no knowledge of mma and it's irritating

<JonesDXSuckIt>
By the looks of it you have no MMA knowledge or general logic and critical thinking skills. Imagine how irritating it is for me to have to explain simple stuff to you. I will also say that anecdotal evidence is the worst kind of evidence for something so basing your opinions off that is pretty stupid

*insert stupid gif/meme here*

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. We are fighting for our right to live. For MMA to exist. We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! On August 26, 2017 we celebrate our Independence Day!

IMG_2275.GIF

I started my combat sports viewing career watching CC knock Aleks out in person in Japan....

I hope Mayweather jabs McGregor to a 100-90 decision win if it's only a 10 round fight.

By the looks of it you have no MMA knowledge or general logic and critical thinking skills. Imagine how irritating it is for me to have to explain simple stuff to you. I will also say that anecdotal evidence is the worst kind of evidence for something so basing your opinions off that is pretty stupid

*insert stupid gif/meme here*
Lol yeah that's me. Just waiting for your next crybaby comment

<Goldie11>

Supporting the MMA fighter means endorsing this freak show bullshit.

I straight up hope Conor loses in humiliating fashion and he finally realizes why he's an MMA fighter. Then maybe he'll defend his belt like other champions do.
No doubt.What kind of idiot would make tens of millions of dollars to bank for his future first?Lets continue to get our head cracked by Nate Diaz for less money.

No doubt.What kind of idiot would make tens of millions of dollars to bank for his future first?Lets continue to get our head cracked by Nate Diaz for less money.
I know right... because he only made $14.49 in all of his previous UFC fights. No wonder it was so easy for him to make FW, what with not ever eating at all. It's a good thing boxing came in to save our pauper sport for us.

Unfortunately, haters are so bitter, so jealous, they would rather the sport they love be mocked and belittled than support Conor.

Problem is...
Conor isn't out to represent MMA. That was Silva's philosophy. McGregor is out to fight for himself and himself only.

Why should anyone feel obligated to back him?

Back