Whether you're a McHater Or McHugger we must stand together on August 26

I love Conor and accept he has no chance, I just hope it goes through distance and Conor lands a decent punch or two, if he managed to even sting Mayweather id be over the moon.

Problem is...
Conor isn't out to represent MMA. That was Silva's philosophy. McGregor is out to fight for himself and himself only.

Why should anyone feel obligated to back him?
Himself, not his partner and child and family? He seems a lot more loyal to the people he loves than that.

Himself, not his partner and child and family? He seems a lot more loyal to the people he loves than that.

He sure as hell ain't doing this to prove MMA striking this and that...
He can easily, easily pay for child and family already if that's the direction you're going.

I know right... because he only made $14.49 in all of his previous UFC fights. No wonder it was so easy for him to make FW, what with not ever eating at all. It's a good thing boxing came in to save our pauper sport for us.
Fair enough mate but it's always the BBD in every aspect of big business eh?

He sure as hell ain't doing this to prove MMA striking this and that...
He can easily, easily pay for child and family already if that's the direction you're going.
I think he's doing this for the money, but also think he believes he can win crazy as it is.
And he's rich yes, but this is the difference between being rich and filthy rich, with his lifestyle he'd need to fight on taking damage for a few years, he can fight now and just retire and be a dad.

Will do :) don't forget you're the one who misunderstood my original post and you're too stupid to just admit it. Run along now, little guy

<LynchWink>
I didn't misunderstand anything lol your premise is just retarded and you think your personal world view = facts. I'm sorry but it doesn't lol now post some little meme to make yourself feel better/superior, simpleton.

I didn't misunderstand anything lol your premise is just retarded and you think your personal world view = facts. I'm sorry but it doesn't lol now post some little meme to make yourself feel better/superior, simpleton.
Yes you did. I said his fake casual fans and you started an argument with me bout it. You're wrong plain and simple but your poor little crybaby ego can't accept that. Now run along, snowflake <Goldie11>

Yes you did. I said his fake casual fans and you started an argument with me bout it. You're wrong plain and simple but your poor little crybaby ego can't accept that. Now run along, snowflake <Goldie11>
Where are these fake casual fans at? You made them up to fit your delusion and when called out on all you can say is that I'm a cry baby and post the same gifs over again. Pretty pathetic if you ask me

Where are these fake casual fans at? You made them up to fit your delusion and when called out on all you can say is that I'm a cry baby and post the same gifs over again. Pretty pathetic if you ask me
Hey look another angry reaponse :) just remember you're the 1 who keeps attacking me. Well you will act like a crybaby so i called you a crybaby and the gifs must be working since you keep remarking on them lol. Your messages make me smile. He has plenty fake fans who troll the hell out of sherdog...you can't be that out of the loop surely, Dumb-Dumb ??

<1>

Hey look another angry reaponse :) just remember you're the 1 who keeps attacking me. Well you will act like a crybaby so i called you a crybaby and the gifs must be working since you keep remarking on them lol. Your messages make me smile. He has plenty fake fans who troll the hell out of sherdog...you can't be that out of the loop surely, Dumb-Dumb ??

<1>
Troll recognize troll I guess. Lol

We must set aside our differences. This fight more than just an exhibition boxing match between Conor and Mayweather. Its our existence as a sport that is at stake. This is MMA versus boxing. Its the small guys up against the big guys. Us versus them. The fate our sport is in the hands of Conor. He is the hero we need. This is our chance to show the world that we are more than a 3rd tier sport. On August 26th I ask all McHaters and McHuggers to come together.

United we stand, divided we fall.

War Conor.

War UFC.

War MMA.

mac.jpg
Nah, fuck all that.

I'm cheering for Floyd, and I have never been keen on Floyd either.

We must set aside our differences. This fight more than just an exhibition boxing match between Conor and Mayweather. Its our existence as a sport that is at stake. This is MMA versus boxing. Its the small guys up against the big guys. Us versus them. The fate our sport is in the hands of Conor. He is the hero we need. This is our chance to show the world that we are more than a 3rd tier sport. On August 26th I ask all McHaters and McHuggers to come together.

United we stand, divided we fall.

War Conor.

War UFC.

War MMA.

mac.jpg
I'm in. MMA till I die baby!

So let me just get this straight.

We have a guy in Connor McGregor who is so stupid that he thinks he can go into the ring against the best boxer since pernell whitaker and win....

A guy who got dropped by nate diaz. Let me say that again

A GUY WHO GOT DROPPED BY NATE DIAZ AND WHO NOT ONLY HAS NEVER HAD A PROFESSIONAL BOXING FIGHT BUT ALSO HAS VIDEOS OF HIMSELF FIGHTING ON EVEN TERMS WITH LOW LEVEL BOXERS ON THE INTERNET IS STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK HE CAN WIN A BOXING MATCH WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER.....

And im suppose to be rooting for him.

Do you have any idea how bad this is going to make mma look? When the most popular fighter in the sport gets humiliated the way we all know he is going to be

This will be uncomfortable to watch after about round 2 and connor will deserve the public embarrassment. Might even be the end of his career tbh.
You can say it as many times as you like but that doesn't make it so. Conor has never been dropped by Nate wtf are you talking about ?

You can say it as many times as you like but that doesn't make it so. Conor has never been dropped by Nate wtf are you talking about ?
ok. Let me rephrase. He got rocked on the feet bad enough to where he had to panic wrestle by a slow, unathletic, journeyman mma fighter who is a mediocre boxer. Better?

ok. Let me rephrase. He got rocked on the feet bad enough to where he had to panic wrestle by a slow, unathletic, journeyman mma fighter who is a mediocre boxer. Better?

Well it's certainly more accurate. Still doesn't mean a whole lot.

You're looking at everything in a completely black and white way. It's an mma fight not a boxing match

Lots of exceptional fighters lose to much lesser fighters all the time . Bjj black belts lose to relative novices. Daniel Cormier gets our wrestled by jones. Wonder boy beat up standing by Tyron woodley ffs.

It's not like nate Diaz isn't a 6 ft tall 180+ man with a 76" reach or anything. Floyd is 5'7. Probably 160 soaking wet and has something like 72 inch reach . Skill aside, these things matter a lot .

For the record, Floyd will beat Conor easily but not because nate Diaz landed one, 1-2 and lightly dazed Conor .

Let's face it, Conor is retiring after this fight and everybody knows it. I just wanted to see him get his ass whooped in a title fight against Tony or Khabib, that is all.

At-least you're honest unlike most Conor haters who are utterly disingenuous every time they speak on the subject.

Rooting for Conor.
He has chance, how big/small, we'll know better once the 1st round starts.

Hope he wins and the big part of that hope is due to the fact sooooo many people can't comprehend the possibility of him winning. Would like to see all of them, shocked to the point that they start excuses.
And if Conor wins, they will.

Honestly, that's a poor way of handling life, but that's just me.

Fuck that. I was an mma fan before I was a boxing fan but I sure as hell won't be supporting Conor. He's too much of a tool.

Back