Social Which accused celebrities survived the #meetoo purge?

flyingoctoplata

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never really followed it much.

I know Spacey and a few others got clobbered,

but what about guys like James Franco and Morgan Freeman, can they find work?

Louis is making his comeback and there is an article about every club he goes to, outlining the two people in the crowd who were offended at his presence.

Louis is making his comeback and there is an article about every club he goes to, outlining the two people in the crowd who were offended at his presence.

He should look to those people in the crowd and sincerely ask them if they would like to watch him jerk off.

That's how you deal with those people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kobe. Who knows if its true or not but he survived.

Dmx. Dude literally has a bar where he says he will rape a chick in front of her father. Nobody has ever mentioned it.

Drake. Dude is basically grooming a teen.

The Left is still trying to get him for that. The problem is that Trump's sins may have been consensual.

He did the sensible thing when faced with such flimsy allegations. Told them all to fuck right off. Notice how the guys getting punished the worst, are the ones who apologize. Look at that moron Al Franken. Doesn't remember anything being all that bad, but apologizes anyways. A lot of good that did him. Bet he wishes he took the Trump approach.

The Left is still trying to get him for that. The problem is that Trump's sins may have been consensual.

"I always ask. And when you're a star they give you their full informed consent. Ask them out to dinner."

Kobe. Who knows if its true or not but he survived.
I remember when that happened. It was all over the news for months. Probably one of the few times where people on both the right and the left considered him to be most likely guilty up until the girl refused to testify in court. After that, it just kinda fizzled out.

Back