Which bellator fighter would you like the most to come to the ufc?

Moose, MVP, Lima, Pico, Fedor, Minakov, Fedor, Caldwell, Patrício pitbull (his brother can stay in Bellator) Ed Ruth, Ricky Bandejas, AJ Mckee. Realistically I can only see Pico and Caldwell coming to the UFC.

These fantasy topics are weird, but at least it's good for gauging what fighters fans are hyped about.

Most tellingly, not a single post has mentioned Bader, who is at least a top 3 light heavyweight and at least a top 10 heavyweight.

And among young prospects, no one has mentioned Fedor's protege Vadim Nemkov, who just beat a top 5 light heavyweight in Phil Davis.

Also interesting that while it's WMMA and all, no one has mentioned Julia Budd either, by far the second best 145 pounder in the world, and the only one at that weight who can give Cyborg a good, close fight.

Chandler, Patricio, Caldwell and maybe in another year MVP and Pico. We'll see where they end up by end of 2019. MVP will have finally hopefully gotten his chances at fighting top guys if he wins this GP and Pico with another win or two will fight for FW title. If he can beat Pitbull then he'd be someone you'd love to see in UFC fighting the best FW.

Picking one right now would be tough, have to look at the div, who do you think would be best fight. Do you pick based on future potential like Pico or MVP or do you pick someone who is established right now.

I'd like to see Moose fighting the top guys in the UFC. I like Bobby Knuckles and Kelvin but I'd take Moose against either of them without much hesitation.

There's a lot of guys at 145 I'd like to see in the UFC. Pitbull would make a really interesting match up with Max Holloway. I think contenders like Weichel and Sanchez would make good additions to that division overall. UFC could definitely use some prospects like Pico and McKee.

Caldwell is a bad dude. I'd like to see how he stacks up in the UFC as well.

The only guy who Any organization besides UFC can say that they ARGUABLY have the best fighter at a particular division and that would be at middleweight and that same guy left UFC on a 5 five stoppage streak and should've never left in first place.

He also recently turned 33 and , amazingly, is in his prime After 15 years of pro MMA/ Cage fighting. Also as a predominant stand stand up fighter, amazingly, showing no worse for wear.
Also Minokov ,MVP ,Lima

Last edited:
Well Bellator has a better WW division so the question is, who at WW should go over to Bellator to prove themselves there?

Askren, Robbie, Wonderboy, and Tyron currently all beat Rory.

Askren already mauled the 2 & 3 guys in Bellator.

Back