Which celebrity death made you saddest?

Charles Manson

Always thought he should have been released from prison and he never saw justice

Phillip Seymour Hoffman for me. He was in my top 3 favorite actors of all time.

Paul Walker, but that was after I saw the ending of his final Fast and Furious.

Also...

When I found out Judith Barsi (who played ducky in Land before Time) died, I had a really bad taste in my mouth.

If you don't already know, Google how she died, but please be advised it is very disturbing.

250px-Barsi_Judith.jpg

robin williams.... i grew up watching his movies and stand ups; he was a great comedian and actor. sad that he was fighting those demons all the while making everyone laugh

Steve Irwin.
I get why some didn't like the lad, but for me he was just a wide-eyed, innocent child in a man's body who was super, super enthusiastic about his job. As a kid, that must be infectious to see. Plus, dude was a pretty solid grappler by Kyle Noke's account!

There was always something so genuine and heartfelt about John Candy when he was on screen. It still makes me sad knowing he's gone.
BECAUSE IT JUST MIGHT BE A BEAR!

Steve Irwin.
I get why some didn't like the lad, but for me he was just a wide-eyed, innocent child in a man's body who was super, super enthusiastic about his job. As a kid, that must be infectious to see. Plus, dude was a pretty solid grappler by Kyle Noke's account!
Bruh. This silly little remix still gets me. I wish I was half as passionate about anything in life as he was for everything

Phillip Seymour Hoffman for me. He was in my top 3 favorite actors of all time.

Yeah in terms of an artistic loss that was one of the biggest recently, I really must get around to watching Synecdoche, New York.

i dont really give a fuck when they die to be honest, but i felt bad for the kid who played Chekov in the Star Trek movies, seemed like a good guy and died in an incredibly weird freak accident ran over by his own car, i think he was killed imo

In no particular order I’d say Robin Williams, John Candy and Steve Irwin.

The worst part about Irwin’s death was after it happened there were reports of people going out of their way to deliberately kill sting rays and I remember his family released a statement begging people to not do that because it would have absolutely broken Steve’s heart. His death was a tragedy and the last thing he would have wanted would be senseless violence against innocent animals that he loved so much and dedicated his life.

Chris-Cornell-Press-740x390.jpg

"No one sings like you anymore"

Grew up listening to Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, and then came back to them after 20 years, rediscovered Soundgarden, Audio Slave and his solo work and listened to them daily. The music was at times dark but also very powerful and hopeful and musically unparalleled. The day before my birthday last year I as many were did not ready for the news. I'm still not over it. Don't know if I'll ever get over it.

In high school we used to go watch NWA wrestling at the local auditorium. It was stupid and fake as hell, but we had a blast. We'd show up hammered, pull for the heels just to piss off the audience. Most of the promos were unscripted and pretty bad, but Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair could work the crowd like no others. When Dusty died a lot of great memories came back to me.

One night Dusty put a roll of quarters into his hand and punched a dude and quarters flew everywhere. We hit the floor, hoping to collect some beer money, but they were fake-ass quarters, lol. And Dusty would have his fingers taped, so he could push the tape down to expose thumb tacks to cut his forehead. Stupid, I know, because it's fake rasslin', but it was fucking awesome fun. RIP Dusty. You always put on a great show.
Lol @ fake quarters <45>

Back