Which division has the best 'Top Three'?

Hard to say

LHW: Bones*, DC, Gus

BW: Dilly, Cruz, NoDad

LW: Khabib, Tony, Conor

FW: Max, Ortega, Aldo.

Any of these 4 options are understandable. FW would be my least popular opinion tho.

Voted LW, though I wonder if we'd rate it so highly had Tony, Conor or Khabib actually fought each other. It's the only division listed where none of the top three guys have ever fought!

Stipe would ruin khabib
Ngannou would ktfo connor
Overeem would break tony

Hw has the best top three thats why theres weight classes.
Relative to their weight class, you're wrong.

LW has the best striker in the UFC, best grappler in the UFC, and probably the most exciting guy in the UFC as top 3. 'Nuff said.

So Tony, Kebab, and Kevin?

LW, but Lee should be there, not Conor.

Convict is retired. Tony is out indefinitely, and may never return. Or may not be in his past condition.

If anybody says LW citing those two guys. I just can’t agree. Sorry.

giphy.gif

Apparantly unlike yourself i both read and speak english. And “relative to their weight class” was not stated in the ops question.
So basically you're stupid.... Got it.

Tell me more about the geriatric HW division being better because lbs...... Lol get out.

Easily LW

Khabib
Conor
Tony

conor has only 1 fight at lightweight. got his shit pushed in by diaz, who isnt even top 5. the only way conor was prepared to face khabib was with 20 of his buddies and a metal object in his hand

meanwhile conor keeps trying to fight guys like frankie edgar, outside frankie's weight class, or someone at welterweight, where he's "allowed" to lose

conor isn't top 3, he's #1 bullshit. lets see him fight kevin lee and tony to see if he can get a title shot

LW

Conor literally dont want none of the top 2,and Khabib and Tony literally kill themselves to stay in the thing.

conor has only 1 fight at lightweight. got his shit pushed in by diaz, who isnt even top 5. the only way conor was prepared to face khabib was with 20 of his buddies and a metal object in his hand

meanwhile conor keeps trying to fight guys like frankie edgar, outside frankie's weight class, or someone at welterweight, where he's "allowed" to lose

conor isn't top 3, he's #1 bullshit. lets see him fight kevin lee and tony to see if he can get a title shot
I still wanna see Conor fight Edgar at some point.
Before Edgar retires...which will most likley have to be at 55. But its not as important as Khabib or Tony obvs

Heavyweight easily. People need to forget that childish P4P shit. The heavyweights would crush all the guys from the lower weights, they're just much more dangerous and effective fighters. So dangerous and effective that the inferior men need weaker (handicap) divisions to protect themselves from the real kings of fighting.

Back