Which Fighter do you truly dislike?

Wow you’re so cool... btw you really have no choice, but to move on after a loss if you’re a Diaz fan...

I’m not cool. I’m also not simple minded enough to let a fighters personality get in the way of appreciating their skills.

Like Mcgregor is a complete tool douchebag duck, but I’m always gonna get excited once the cage door closes behind him because his striking is amazing to watch. Cody Garbrandt, complete toolbox, but I’ll always enjoy his fights. Jon jones my favorite fighter is a complete dirt bag, but his fights are beautiful to watch which is why he’s my favorite.

This all might be a hard concept for you to grasp, so carry on.

all wmma,like every chick ever

colby
cody
ray borg
ryan hall
woodley

the list could go on...

Cerrone, Kennedy, Rhonda cant like them . I like when people are beating them

Wand, sure his fight style is exciting as fuck BUT, he always seems to be a dick when it comes to fight time, getting in peoples face, pushing people, and starting fights. So satisfying to see Rampage KO him, Chuck beat him, Chael beat him and so on

I was going to put Conor McGregor then I realised the title is which fighter do you dislike and he isn't a fighter. So

Twood uppity race baiter. I do not like him at all.
giphy.gif

Can you still get banned for fighter bashing around here? Was going to say something bad about Colby Covington. I also don't care for John Dodson, although he's gotten better since DJ beat his ass.

Colby Covington
Tony Ferguson
Josh Koscheck
Derrick Lewis
Chris Weidman
Dominik Cruz
DC
Tyron Woodley

I dislike disrespectfull loudmouths.
Wether they are like that or act like it, they can go fuck themselves.

Jones for obvious reasons. Eddie Alvarez for personal reasons. Both are very skilled fighters. I just can't stand them.

Tim Kennedy
Chris Whinema..I mean Weidman
Cyroi...I mean Cyborg
Matt Mitrione
Jessica Andrade
Colby Covington

I try not to dislike any fighter unless they do something truly heinous ala warmachine, though even then we are talking about someone whose clearly exceedingly mentally ill. Mfer changed his name to warmachine for Gods sake.

But I have to admit there are a few who really rub me the wrong way. Namely Cody Garbrandt who comes off like a complete douchebag.

Back