Which Fighter do you truly dislike?

lesnar_returns_no_thanks_tocanada.jpeg.size.custom.crop.867x650.jpg

First place? DC, Davis and GSP. They ruin UFC for me.
On a lesser extent, trash talkers like Sonnen and McGregor, mostly because they get leverages.
Third place would be Jones for his low blows.

Jones (and Ponzinibbio) for deliberate eyepokes as a part of their strategy/gameplan, as well as driving into pregnant women and then leaving the scene.

Cody Garbrandt for being a brash, rude, non-thinking simpleton.

Paul Harris for his inability to control himself.

Gerard Godreau for the eye-injury.

Do not detest, but do not care for the lighter weightclasses.
I wouldn't mind if Flyweight and Bantam disappeared.

It can start at Feather or Lightweight.

Love Chael Sonnen, Don Frye, Fedor etc.

As a person. I mean there are lots of fighters who are boring but have a good personality.

For me there is only 1 fighter I truly hate: Cody Garbrandt. The guy is SUCH a douche. That's just insane.

Who do you dislike as a person?

Cody has been hard to like for a little while now. I don't think i would be rooting for him if he wasn't from my home state....

Luke Cockhold seems like a real genuine unlikable douchebag. Seems to act shitty toward pretty much everyone.

I seldom am willing to devote the effort to actively dislike someone, but I do not like jon jones. Leaving that pregnant woman after wrecking her to avoid responsibility for his actions tells me all (more) than I need to know about him. Typically someone I don't like I'm just indifferent towards.

Woodley and hendricks have always come across as giant wieners.

Hendricks won the belt he refused to let anyone else hold it. Doing the media rounds he would tell all the hosts,"I earned it, you didn't".

Back