Which fighter will be the first to lose their "0"

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I honestly thinks its AJ, Wilder is going knock him the fuck out. His babysitter Hearn has been talking in circles for almost a year now making excuses. On the flip side i dont see anyone in the near future beating Spence or Crawford which is why this fight must be made. If Mikey Garcia fights Lomachenko he might lose it but Loma has been getting chin checked so 50/50 imho.

I honestly thinks its AJ, Wilder is going knock him the fuck out. His babysitter Hearn has been talking in circles for almost a year now making excuses. On the flip side i dont see anyone in the near future beating Spence or Crawford which is why this fight must be made. If Mikey Garcia fights Lomachenko he might lose it but Loma has been getting chin checked so 50/50 imho.
Yea. I remember when Deontay tried fighting wlad and unifying titles.

Oh wait, no. That was AJ, my mistake.

Yea. I remember when Deontay tried fighting wlad and unifying titles.

Oh wait, no. That was AJ, my mistake.
But, but, but.... Deontay fought Ortiz, the spring chicken who's the most technical boxer in the world atm.

Lol

Ive flip flopped on AJ Wilder for ages now lol.

I'm back on AJ winning. He looks the better boxer and fought better opponents.

Well, since it's happening next month, Gassiev, though I don't feel comfortable saying that at all.

Well, since it's happening next month, Gassiev, though I don't feel comfortable saying that at all.
Damn i completely forgot smh ima bad boxing fan but Usyk has looks pretty good in his last few bouts so Gassiev is in trouble.

Ive flip flopped on AJ Wilder for ages now lol.

I'm back on AJ winning. He looks the better boxer and fought better opponents.
Nahh i think its all hype after Wilder exposes AJ Wlad should sign on for a rematch.

On paper if I look at the two fighters, AJ brings more to the table, so he looks like the one to bet on. However, when I see their last three fights in the ring, my opinion flips and I expect Wilder to win. Don't misunderstand, I think AJ has shown more 'boxing skills' as one would find in a textbook, but he has shown a tendency lately to fight in a more tepid and skittish manner. His punch selection is down, and if his output has dropped. Wilder, by contrast, has sky high confidence, and in a fight between two men that can punch, confidence can translate to better execution in the ring. Wilder's come back from the brink and not shown a timidity afterward.

I don't know if hitting hard is such an important consideration (please don't laugh), so much as taking a punch better, in the case of this fight.

I see a pick'em fight with an outcome determined by where the fight happens. 50/50 but behaviour in their last three fights tells me Wilder.

No shit. Is this getting any traction? Why isn't it signed?

We all want the same thing but the business side of boxing is preventing the matchups that should be happening. Im not talking about belt 'mandatories' against some guy ranked 20th. The top 5 fighters should be going at it against each other until they retire.

Alot of the discussions in the boxing forum have been predominantly about 'who would win if boxer x fought boxer y". Why the fuck are we talking about it when it SHOULD be happening.

Can you imagine it happening in the World Cup...a team beating all the shitter teams to get to the final...and instead of fighting the other best team in the world they say "ah fuck it, lets just play against fucking Guatemala and pretend we're the best".

Bad business practice is getting in the way of the sport

But, but, but.... Deontay fought Ortiz, the spring chicken who's the most technical boxer in the world atm.

Lol
If we’re going to criticize age, Wlad is not the best argument.

AJ Wilder is sloppy in some areas but makes up for it in other areas Joshua gets slept with a quickness.

Remember last year when it was cool to hate on Wilder?

"omg hes a can crusher"
"hes got no teknique"
"he almost got KO'd by Molina"
"he got lucky that Povetkin got busted for PEDS"

I think its all the money that Showtime had invested in him that finally changed peoples perspective of Wilder

I lean towards Usyk, but there's no way in hell I'd bet against Gassiev.

If we’re going to criticize age, Wlad is not the best argument.
If we're gonna criticise quality of opponent, wlad is not the best argument.

Ortiz fought no one, was old, was out of shape and yet somehow Wilder fans make out like he was a Klitchko lol.

I lean towards Usyk, but there's no way in hell I'd bet against Gassiev.
ooooooffff

yeah I'm not betting on that fight TBH. I guess I meant to say "if that fight were not taking place in a highly partisan Eastern Euro country, then Gassiev will be the first to lose his 0"

TBH, I think the best way to solve it is if they put it Germany. Or DPR/LPR. Maybe let the war return to high activity as a result.

If we're gonna criticise quality of opponent, wlad is not the best argument.

Ortiz fought no one, was old, was out of shape and yet somehow Wilder fans make out like he was a Klitchko lol.
Ortiz was out of shape? What a crock of shit.

Hes no ATG, but yes its a very good win. Just silly to say otherwise or try to discredit it.

Back