Which fighter would you pick to win a no rules MMA about?

I don't know if he would be my #1 pick, but I have a feeling Palhares might do surprisingly well.

Mark Kerr

mark-kerr-headbutt-gurgel.gif

Karate Hottie vs me. She would win. From the bottom.

EDIT: "No rules" means I can rip off her clothes and she's got to lay there squirming and fighting back but it's all in good sport. This is two athletes competing and she is fully consenting to this no rules match. Squirming and sweating underneath me.

I don't know the names of enough relatively attractive WMMA fighters.

Who else should I match up against??

Last edited:
Gilbert Yvel
But in this match his opponent could ALSO use these weapons against him. I wonder how he'd do in that situation. You need to pick someone who's seen hand to hand combat in a life and death situation. And not a sniper like Kennedy. I mean a hand to hand guy.

Who? One of the Russians must have been a real life commando, no?

Who?

No Rules fighting would evolve into a carefully crafted scientific approach to see who could grab or hit their opponent in the genitals first....

Everything is allowed and it can be any fighter past or present. Who would you pick?

I remember having this convo with a mate and he said Ken Shamrock would be up there as he use to have moves that were banned over time....

- can’t edit post title... mods do a favour..

Probably one of the Diaz bros. The usually only lose because of time constraints

There is only one answer here and it's Mark Coleman

Karate Hottie vs me. She would win. From the bottom.

EDIT: "No rules" means I can rip off her clothes and she's got to lay there squirming and fighting back but it's all in good sport. This is two athletes competing and she is fully consenting to this no rules match. Squirming and sweating underneath me.

I don't know the names of enough relatively attractive WMMA fighters.

Who else should I match up against??
This post is creepy and rapey wtf bro

Back