Which gaming console should I get?

esotamoc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Any Gamers on SD want to give advice on which console I should get. I'm on holidays now and feel like playing some games. Also I want to use for Netflix and youtube and music. I have kids too so should have a good selection for young kids as well as adults.

Whats your pick?

Thanks

idk, console picking depends on what do you want it for, i got a Switch because it just has more fun games to play with friends and when you have people over, you have kids i think the Switch will be fine, sooner rather than later awesome games like mario kart, mario party and more stuff will be available

It definitely depends on the kinds of games you want to play. Basically, online multiplayer games function better on Xbox One. Playstation 4 has better exclusive and single player games. Switch might be the most kid friendly, but I don't have kids so I wouldn't know where to start.

I have a PS4 and really love it, it looks great playing with my HD projector.

Kinda wish I had a switch though because the amount of "local multiplayer" games on PS4 is kinda limited to sports games and Lego games, and I like to play with my wife.

Buy a PS4, and get the VR thingy.

Holy shit. Do not get anything VR. The tech is not quite there. Everyone I know that bought into the VR craze now have their headsets just collecting dust. No fun or even half way decent games for VR.

If you want something decently priced, get the ps4 pro with out the VR stuff or get an Xbox One S. But if you want the best in 4k gaming, you'll have to fork over some big dough and get the Xbox One X for $500 if you're in the US.

Holy shit. Do not get anything VR. The tech is not quite there. Everyone I know that bought into the VR craze now have their headsets just collecting dust. No fun or even half way decent games for VR.

If you want something decently priced, get the ps4 pro with out the VR stuff or get an Xbox One S. But if you want the best in 4k gaming, you'll have to fork over some big dough and get the Xbox One X for $500 if you're in the US.

I see what you're saying, but why not be a first mover? The first iPhone sucked compared to todays tech, but it was still cool.

If you insist on being a peasant get a switch.

You can get a good xbox 360 bundle with a few games under $40 at gamestop. I think this better suits you judging by your OP.
It has everything you want in HD.

I have them all and I prefer Xbox one.

i have a ps4 with the vr which i never use,to many fucking wires. the ps4 is pretty good on its own though,got the xbox one as well,i just never use it.

Save the money you'd spend on gaming stuff and spend it on sex-tourism instead.

PC would be my recommendation. The only thing that I miss on the PC is just sports games. My XBOX 360 was just for Fight Night games.

I don't know why they quit releasing Madden for PC. They were doing it for awhile and they were good ports.

Emulators will play PS2 Madden 13 well. Emulators are 4-5 years typically from consoles. That will probably become less and less since the newer consoles are basically stripped down PCs. XBOX One can run 360 games so a PC should be able do anything the 360 did with ease.

Back