Which horror movie antagonist is most frightening

Remind what show this is from? I have a lonely Friday evening ahead.
It's from a movie called Holidays.

Broken up into segments with different holidays. Nothing special but the Easter segment is weird.

I know that about Freddy, dude. I was just saying that's how much scarier a xeno is than freddy.

And i don't remember Vasquez overpowering a xeno.
I know that just wasn't a good way to get your point across. The idea of freddy is more scary than an alien imo, though not actually freddy himself

She pins one to the wall and it squirms helplessly
500px-Aliens-gale-ann-hurd.jpg

Michael Myers creeped me out a ton as a kid, still does a little bit. I think it's mostly the atmosphere that is created in the Halloween films, but there's also something about that pale, blank face.

Also the creature from the movie "Funhouse". That movie made me feel so uneasy as a kid. Being trapped inside a carnival attraction with that weird looking thing on the loose would've been pretty scary. It has a nice little Psycho homage at the beginning. I really enjoy that movie, if only for nostalgic reasons.

funhouse_02.jpg

This is a good question. Is it Glenn Close now, or like 50 years ago?
Both at 30, but man Glenn Close looks like a Tranny
Glenn_Close_2012_1.jpg

Now that I think about, this is no insult to Cyborg but they should cast Cyborg and Gabi Garcia in a horror movie since a lot of this womens power stuff today like with the ghostbusters, they should do a remake of a horror movie or make a new one and have a female Jason, you think Gabi Garcia or Cyborg could pull that off?

I know that just wasn't a good way to get your point across. The idea of freddy is more scary than an alien imo, though not actually freddy himself

She pins one to the wall and it squirms helplessly
500px-Aliens-gale-ann-hurd.jpg

I think theres a difference between "Overpower" and "Shoot it and then use the strongest limb of your body to pin one of it's weakest points for a second". You make it sound like she just clinched up and threw it around like Jones will to DC on Saturday.

Lol well if u know, then evidently it WAS a good way to get my point across, no?

That's Gale Anne Hurd the producer.
Well no your having people quoting you saying Jason can run etc

I know it's even in the image title she was vasquezs foot in that scene

Both at 30, but man Glenn Close looks like a Tranny
Glenn_Close_2012_1.jpg

Now that I think about, this is no insult to Cyborg but they should cast Cyborg and Gabi Garcia in a horror movie since a lot of this womens power stuff today like with the ghostbusters, they should do a remake of a horror movie or make a new one and have a female Jason, you think Gabi Garcia or Cyborg could pull that off?

Woman power? They're casting women in movies because it's an easy way to remake a movie with the least amount of creativity involved, and they make money. Hollywood is not foregoing more money to push some feminist agenda, believe me. That said, Cyborg has to be Jason. They wouldn't even have to change the name since she has a cock.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Demons...

demons-22.jpg

Back