Which horror movie antagonist is most frightening

I think theres a difference between "Overpower" and "Shoot it and then use the strongest limb of your body to pin one of it's weakest points for a second". You make it sound like she just clinched up and threw it around like Jones will to DC on Saturday.
She has a scramble with and shoots it then pins it she definitely overpowers it. It doesn't matter if it's her strongest limb or its weakest joint( though I'd say it's strong as hell to hold up that massive dickhead) a tiny women shouldn't be able to do that to the perfect organism

f1dfa7384cc9263eb5cb09ba08b4f941--halloween-films-halloween-night.jpg

This guy. OG Michael Myers.

Before the sequels, before the "sister" angle. When there was no explanation, no motive... Just a random psycho who escaped from the mental hospital.

That guy was scary.

halloween_michael-meyers_closet.jpg

It's from a movie called Holidays.

Broken up into segments with different holidays. Nothing special but the Easter segment is weird.

The Father's Day segment genuinely disturbed me too. Was pretty good. That was some of the darkest shit ever.

St. Patrick's Day wins biggest WTF segment and Halloween from Kevin Smith was a steaming pile of shit, especially considering he drew the best holiday. Inexcusable. Creepshow 3 bad, that segment was.

That movie was all over the place. I'd rate Father's Day like 8.5 and Halloween 0.

She has a scramble with and shoots it then pins it she definitely overpowers it. It doesn't matter if it's her strongest limb or its weakest joint( though I'd say it's strong as hell to hold up that massive dickhead) a tiny women shouldn't be able to do that to the perfect organism

Yeah but lest you forget this is no ordinary woman we're talkin about here.

Michael Myers creeped me out a ton as a kid, still does a little bit. I think it's mostly the atmosphere that is created in the Halloween films, but there's also something about that pale, blank face.

Also the creature from the movie "Funhouse". That movie made me feel so uneasy as a kid. Being trapped inside a carnival attraction with that weird looking thing on the loose would've been pretty scary. It has a nice little Psycho homage at the beginning. I really enjoy that movie, if only for nostalgic reasons.

funhouse_02.jpg

Fun fact: it's a William Shatner/Captain Kirk mask painted white.:)

Jason IMO. He's like the Terminator if it could teleport. You can't even destroy him, just incapacitate him long enough to temporarily escape.

Wasn't entirely sure what was going on when i saw first saw this can't remember how old i was either, i do remember it scared the absolute fuck out of me though.

Attachments

• dr-freudstein-house-by-the-cemetery.jpg
    dr-freudstein-house-by-the-cemetery.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 6

Perfect is somewhat relative. They don't have superpowers. They follow the laws of physics like anything else.

angst.jpg

^ dude in this was scary. That's what you get when a cast a real German in your psychotic serial killer film

Back