Which is your favorite Anderson KO win?

Illegal, but by far my favorite.
Silva-upkick-on-Okami-ROTR_medium.gif
Okami was destroyed again in the rematch.

The Forest fight, Anderson showed head movement which would make Edmund proud

Last edited:
Without question

giphy.gif

Silva just looked invincible in that fight

The Stephan Bonnar was first that came to mind tbh.

Belfort I think, but fuck he's got a good highlight reel. For making someone look completely his bitch Forrest I guess.

The first fight against Rich was a thing of beauty. Right after the Leben win, very few UFC only fans were familiar, and most expected Rich to dismantle this guy with ease. He kicked the absolute shit outta Rich and made it look like the easiest thing anyone has ever done. Not sure if that's my favorite but it's easily the KO that was most impressive to me at the time.

Leben was shocking because so few people knew who Anderson was and no one thought he'd wreck the UFC so fast, not because Leben was a god. WIth Forrest, you had a big, durable and gritty guy who was one fight removed from being the LHW champ, and Andy dominated him in a way you just don't see in main event fights.

Im going with either Franklin fight. Franklin was dominating the division before Silva and AS made him look like an amateur. That clinch game! Sorry, i couldnt find a good quality gif of the actual knockout.

Nate Marquardt - GNP KO

Rich Franklin 2 - KO via Punches + Kicks + Knees

Stephen Bonner - KO via Knee

James Irvin - Straight Right + GNP KO

Chris Leben - Punches + Kicks + Knees KO

Rich Franklin 1 - KO via Knees

Forrest Griffin - KO via Jab

Tony Frykland - Reverse Elbow KO

Carlos Newton - Flying Knee KO

Vitor Belfort - Front Kick KO

My favorite?

View attachment 409099

100% the vitor ko.

Man...it's hard for me to pick. It's a toss up between Forrest, Tony F and Belfort.

- Forrest: Andy toyed with him. The ending was the perfect punctuation to that toying. Forrest running from the cage says it all.

- Tony F: A move straight out of Street fighter. Unreal.

- Belfort: SO much tension built up to that moment. From the weigh ins, to the feeling each other out, etc. Imo, the best thing about that KO was the faint Anderson did to set up the kick. Silva's greatness is really in the details.

Back