Which LeBron was better: 2009 or 2013?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Which LeBron was better: 2009 or 2013?

In 2009, he led that trash team to 66 wins, league's best record. Fell short in the Playoffs but his efficiency and athletic dominance was top-notched. He was MVP Derrick Rose in Karl Malone's body. He was simply unguardabl, dunking on every opponent in the half court every damn time!

In 2013, he developed his post-game dominance, not as athletic and explosive as 2009 but his athleticism is still in his prime, with better mental game, court vision, and outside shooting.

I think the 2009 Lebron was better.

In 2009, he led that trash team to 66 wins, league's best record. Fell short in the palyoffs sure, ut his efficiency and his athletic domination pants was top-of-the-hill. He was MP Derrick Rose in Karl Malone's shrimpy little fuck body. He was unguardable. Dunked on opponents domes from the half court!
giphy.gif

In 2009, he led that trash team to 66 wins, league's best record. Fell short in the palyoffs sure, ut his efficiency and his athletic domination pants was top-of-the-hill. He was MP Derrick Rose in Karl Malone's shrimpy little fuck body. He was unguardable. Dunked on opponents domes from the half court!

Я думаю, что Леброн 2009 года был лучше.

В 2009 году он привел эту команду мусора к 66 победам, лучшей записи лиги. Увенчались успехом в пайлоффах, но его эффективность и его атлетические штаны были на вершине холма. Он был депутатом Дерриком Роуз в кремовом маленьком телу Карла Мэлоуна. Он был неосторожным. Окунулся на купола противников из полудней!

I think 2013 Lebron was better.

In 2013, he developed his post-game dominance, not as athletic and explosive as 2009 but his athleticism is still in his prime, with better mental game, court vision, and outside shooting.

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]

I'd like to take a minute to laugh again how retarded Amanda Nunes is for calling herself the Lioness, yet wears a fucking male lion mask.

I think the 2017 sports bar was better than the 2018 sports bar cuz we didn’t have ts making these stupid ass threads every day.

2018 Lebron.

Wearing suit shorts and carrying an alligator bowling-ball bag( or purse if you want) is evidence of supreme manliness.

According to him, primes don't exist.

So 2013

why are black dudes all so gay for Lebron?

Lebron is a better offensive player right now than he's ever been. The downside is he's become a terrible defender besides the occasional chase down block. His defensive efficiency rankings were towards the bottom. He can't be ranked in 300's anymore.

The 2009 version would've been better during the 80's and 90's physical play (which is often a good time period to gauge how good someone is), but 2013 or even now he's more well-rounded and understands the game better. With these kids rules he can do what he wants.

Back