Which MMA fighter has his/her name misspelled the most?

Jake Sheilds

Jon Jone’s

Michael Bisbing

Michael Cro Cop

michaelcrocop.jpg

Gustafsson is up there too

Variations:
Gustafson
Gustaffson
Gustasson
Gustason
Gufstason

Conors name is extremely easy to spell after you learn it only has the one n, most Connors have two. Easy peasy, you're only allowed to get it wrong once, after you've been corrected if you repeat the mistake you're an idiot.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk is the first one that comes to mind, I managed to spell her name correctly there (I know it's right cause I googled it after).

Those awkward names can be easy to remember if they can be broken down, from Football for example, Henrikh Mkhitaryan (most english speaks pronounce it micky-tear-e-an) can be broken down to Mk-hit-aryan, easy stuff when you remember it as that. But Joannas is still a bitch, I try remember it as Jed-rze-j-czyk.

Connor misspelled. Chuck Laidell mispronounced.

If you follow hockey and soccer, these names aren't that hard to spell/remember.

Get on board 'Mericans!

First thought was Joanna Jerdrzejcyzk...except so many people don't even bother trying to spell it, going with Joanna Champion or the like.

So I'll say Francis Ngannou. (Even he makes variants: on his twitter it's NGannou, on Facebook N'Gannou...)

Rhonda; Holmes; Meisha; Connor; Juliana Pena/Julianna Lima; Ngannou and variations; Brian Carraway; Joanna Jdjgfqedkbjhes; Karolina Kfbwoefkhugbwor; Jessica Pene; Kat Zingano; so many more!!

Back