Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Which one of my cats is the best?

0226you-decide.jpg

Max:

max.jpg

My first cat, got him when he was a year old from my neighbor who was too elderly to take care of him. Super cuddly and sleeps with me every night. Always wants to be with you. Goes on random crying sprees. Eats too much and pukes a lot. Clumbsy and hilariously ungraceful for a cat. Is a total wuss. I think he has a seeing eye disorder too. Age 10.

---------------------------------------

Conky:

conky.jpg

This cat was found as a kitten with some other kittens. Cleaned him up and took him in. Is kind of anti-social with people and more hangs with Max. Super fluffy like a cloud. Used to retrieve stuff like a dog but got lazy. Afraid of the outdoors, if you hold him by a doorway he freaks out. Is super playful and does tricks to catch treats. He'll clap his hands together to get em. Age 8.

Kiera:

kiera.jpg

This cat came with the wife. Super spry for her age and noisy. Growls all the time even when eating. Likes to terrorize the other cats and people have called her "demon kitty". But she took right to me and sits on my lap and people can't believe how cuddly she can be when she attacks everyone else half the time. She never hurts ya though, just an elderly gray fluffball of noises and love. Age 15.

------------------

Feel free to ask questions

I like my cats to be alpha as fuck. I can't stand cowardly scaredy cats.

Bonus points if they not only kill live prey, but eat it whole.

I voted for Demon Kitty.

I like my cats to be alpha as fuck. I can't stand cowardly scaredy cats.

Bonus points if they not only kill live prey, but eat it whole.

I voted for Demon Kitty.

Yeah, Demon Kitty is defiantly the dominant cat, but there's a power struggle where Conky tries to be the dominant cat but can't get there.

When it was just Max and Conky, Max was dominant but when she came along the power shifted and he's way at the bottom

When we moved in the house Max is so curious and likes to explore and he was fine with the new setting while Kiera hid in the bedroom and Conky hid under couches etc. For that short period of time Max was dominant but then the other cats got used to it.

Man Conky took the move so hard he would howl in the night like loud deep howl noises ... then he was fine after a while.

Max. He's chubby and looks like the cat we had when I was a kid.

They all look delicious. I would stir fry up any of them in a tasty general chos sauce.

Which one of my cats is the best?

0226you-decide.jpg

Max:

max.jpg

My first cat, got him when he was a year old from my neighbor who was too elderly to take care of him. Super cuddly and sleeps with me every night. Always wants to be with you. Goes on random crying sprees. Eats too much and pukes a lot. Clumbsy and hilariously ungraceful for a cat. Is a total wuss. I think he has a seeing eye disorder too. Age 10.

Conky:

conky.jpg

This cat was found as a kitten with some other kittens. Cleaned him up and took him in. Is kind of anti-social with people and more hangs with Max. Super fluffy like a cloud. Used to retrieve stuff like a dog but got lazy. Afraid of the outdoors, if you hold him by a doorway he freaks out. Is super playful and does tricks to catch treats. He'll clap his hands together to get em. Age 8.

Kiera:

kiera.jpg

This cat came with the wife. Super spry for her age and noisy. Growls all the time even when eating. Likes to terrorize the other cats and people have called her "demon kitty". But she took right to me and sits on my lap and people can't believe how cuddly she can be when she attacks everyone else half the time. She never hurts ya though, just an elderly gray fluffball of noises and love. Age 15.

------------------

Feel free to ask questions

You should put a selection in your poll that says all of your cats.

id like to pet your kitties. I have 5 kitties. I like kitties.

i also voted for max because hes fat and i like fat kitties.

Oh he's been getting especially fat lately

We feed them the cat food with treats in it

Dark brown cat food with light brown treats.

He eats the treats and leaves all dark brown non-treat pieces making the other cats mad and they kick his ass

Lately we been putting down less food at a time.

Kiera all day.

I don't trust no cat that doesn't have the sense to look me in the eye.

Kiera all day.

I don't trust no cat that doesn't have the sense to look me in the eye.

Yeah the other cats will not get into a staring contest with you, they turn their heads when you hold them in front of your face, conky pushes away or pushes on your face with his paw. Kiera always looks back

Yeah the other cats will not get into a staring contest with you, they turn their heads when you hold them in front of your face, conky pushes away or pushes on your face with his paw. Kiera always looks back
She's a bad, bad bitch.

Back