Which one of these current UFC champions do you believe has the highest risk of losing next?

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Which one of these current UFC champions do you believe has the highest risk of losing next?

1. HW: Stipe losing to Ngannou
  2. LHW: Cormier losing to Volkan
  3. MW: Whittaker losing to Rockhold
  4. WW: Woodley losing to Lawler-RDA winner
  5. LW: Ferguson losing to Khabib-Barboza winner
  6. FW: Holloway losing to Edgar
  7. BW: Dillashaw losing to next challenger (?)
  8. FLW: Johnson losing to next challenger (?)

Who has the lowest risk of losing?

Last edited:

1. HW: Stipe losing to Ngannou
  2. LHW: Cormier losing to Volkan
  3. MW: Whittaker losing to Rockhold
  4. WW: Woodley losing to Lawler-RDA winner
  5. LW: Ferguson losing to Khabib-Barboza winner
  6. FW: Holloway losing to Edgar
  7. BW: Dillashaw losing to next challenger (?)
  8. FLW: Johnson losing to next challenger (?)

Who has the lowest risk of losing?
In the order of high probability to low probability:

Stipe has a very high probability of getting KOed in the 1st.

If Khabib beats Barboza, than I give him a good chance at Ferguson.

Woodley could have problems with RDA; and the rematch with Lawler

Rockhold is a tough sob, but Whittaker´s tdd and fast hands will take care of him.

Edgar is my man and could take Max down and gnp him, but Max is the favourite here.

Volkan can land that nasty 1 punch KO too, but DC is probably gonna wrestlefuck him.

TJ vs DJ is a toss up. I´ll go with TJ on this one.

Miocic to Ngannou
Whittaker to Rockhold
Holloway to Edgar
Dillashaw to Johnson
Johnson to Dillashaw

I don't know why but I really see Frankie wrestling a decision out of Holloway. Could also see Cruz potentially beating TJ again.

DJ has the lowest and due to Overeem knocking Stipe down I have to give him the highest although I think he is going to win, one mistake though and he is getting a CT scan.

id say dc and tj are safest. dj would be included but the fight with tj is at 125 so its his strap on the line.

The answer is almost always Heavyweight. The stakes are so high, because even an average or below average fighter has a decent chance to destroy with just one punch, forget about a real talent like Ngannou. That's why the all-time UFC HW title defense record still sits at a measly 2. One mistake often equals death at HW.

Stipe to Ngannou
MM to TJ
Fergs to Khabib

Those are the most likely, i favor tony against Khabib but its a close to 50/50 matchup. MM could very well beat TJ as well. Everyone else is relatively safe.

Stipe

I will say Ferguson before Stipe, but Khabib going throught 2 training camps, X ramadams, 2 weighins and 1 fight without any shit happening just seem Tolkien level of fantasy

You people are buying into the hype again aren't ya?

giphy.gif

Me too. Stipe is the most likely to lose his belt and judging by recent events, his head.

You omitted McNuggets and for good reason. He is the obvious one who would lose to Ferguson or Khabib and others.

Stipe

Hopefully Josh ‘is he dead yet’ Rosenthal can referee this one

<{JustBleed}>

The answer is almost always Heavyweight. The stakes are so high, because even an average or below average fighter has a decent chance to destroy with just one punch, forget about a real talent like Ngannou. That's why the all-time UFC HW title defense record still sits at a measly 2. One mistake often equals death at HW.

I agree a HW fight can end at any second but it's also oddly the most predictable weight class as far as overall (says hundreds of thousands of picks at tapology).

As far as this list...since it's the next championship fight along with DC and I don't think he'll lose,i'll pick Stipe,some of it because he has a tendency to fire right back after getting stunned...aggressively,that can spell doom real fast.I'm not sure who i'm picking in that fight though,gotta refresh on some footage.

1356 all are at serous risk.

Probably Stipe if there was a gun to my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back